I officially have too much free time....

Okay, I now have video...

This is a live-fire training exercise. Secondary target is a human silhouette on the left... so far away you can't even see it but trust me, it's there, and I put a clean double tap on it. :rofl:

The primary target is a large foam monolith... very buoyant, so the kind of thing you're likely to encounter during maritime ops. They're invulnerable when vertical, so they have to be taken down a peg or two before they can be successfully engaged. Watch as this one goes down hard, and the coup de grace doubletap is cleanly administered.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WF6U1LHKY7g

• Like 2

I believe it would be worth a c-note to get a vid of you slipping that thing into to John Sevier range here in Knox and letting it rip.

- OS

Well, if you ever happen to see a "NO SPEARGUNS ALLOWED" sign on a public range anywhere near here, odds are pretty good that I'm the reason why it was put there.   :pleased:

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...
On ‎4‎/‎10‎/‎2015 at 11:27 AM, dcloudy777 said:

I have no idea why I did this... but I did it.

c45fa3b8-4772-442e-bfab-4404ea48f1ed_zps

These were available at Kmart in the early 80's... do you still have the flamethrower attachment? Without it, the value drops quite a bit.

Late to the thread but you really should add some kind of thin, strong cordage/rope to the speargun and name the whole rig 'Scorpion'.  You could engrave, "Get over here!" on one side and, "Scorpion Wins.  Fatality!" on the other.

Of course if you have never played Mortal Kombat then you will have no idea what the hell I am talking about.

• Like 1

Missed this thread the first round, yeah, you got too much time, but keeps you from stealing hubcaps I guess.  JK.  Some 50+ # fishing line would be lightweight and strong enough to reel in whatever you "hit" with the spear pistol.

Guess you don't need the "can" on that rig anymore with the spear pistol attached.  LOL..