Great service alert: On Target in Murfreesboro

I just walked out of there and will Never Return. I won't listen to a sannctamonious little piss pot rant about what is considered proper ID for me to use with a purchase. I was a FFL when he was still pissing in his panties.

They havn't changed. Im done with them.

Curious.....what were you trying to use as ID?

I just walked out of there and will Never Return. I won't listen to a sannctamonious little piss pot rant about what is considered proper ID for me to use with a purchase. I was a FFL when he was still pissing in his panties.
They havn't changed. Im done with them.

First post and you're putting down a store??????

Doesn't sound valid to me..... IMHO
  • Administrator

First post and you're putting down a store??????

Doesn't sound valid to me..... IMHO

He's been here since 2010 and if all of his posts to date were in the Trading Post, his post count wouldn't have incremented.

Not saying it doesn't raise an eyebrow, but why lurk that long just to make a false claim?

He's been here since 2010 and if all of his posts to date were in the Trading Post, his post count wouldn't have incremented.

Not saying it doesn't raise an eyebrow, but why lurk that long just to make a false claim?

That is exactly why I commented, if you (not meaning you David) make a statement and say they wouldn't accept your ID why not go into a little more detail to make yourself more credible.

That is exactly why I commented, if you (not meaning you David) make a statement and say they wouldn't accept your ID why not go into a little more detail to make yourself more credible.

Thats easy.

The PIQ, punk in question, demanded I needed a Hunting Licence to purchase a lower.

This came up because Im Canadian, with Permanent Alien Status.

I replied to the PIQ, I don't need a hunting licence to prove status, YOU need my Resident Alien card, or Green Card.

All of the sudden he was yelling he didn't need my attitude.  Remember I was the patient one, explaining to him what he needed.

Screw his hissy little self.

Thats easy.
The PIQ, punk in question, demanded I needed a Hunting Licence to purchase a lower.
This came up because Im Canadian, with Permanent Alien Status.
I replied to the PIQ, I don't need a hunting licence to prove status, YOU need my Resident Alien card, or Green Card.
All of the sudden he was yelling he didn't need my attitude. Remember I was the patient one, explaining to him what he needed.
Screw his hissy little self.

I stand corrected. I don't carry my license when I am not hunting or fishing.

Does your ID show state of resident? If so I would have done the same thing.. Edited by Joe357

I stand corrected. I don't carry my license when I am not hunting or fishing.

Does your ID show state of resident? If so I would have done the same thing..

he Needed my Alien Card as well as my Drivers Licence. Alien number goes on the paperwork. DL verifies I reside in Tennessee

I let him know that. He kept insisting I Needed a Hunting Licence! I don't hunt.

Therefore I repeat, Screw Them...

• Like 1

Curious.....what were you trying to use as ID?

My proper ID. My Alien Card and drivers licence. He demanded I NEEDED a Hunting licence.

Little peckerwood backed himself into a piss filled corner, and came out telling me I had an attitude.

Rember I have been a FFL and fully understand what IS and what is NOT needed.

As a customer trying to spend my $$ I sure don't need a pissant telling me I have an attitude.

Hunting license has nothing to do with buying a gun.

Actually, it does for some non-US citizens.  I believe a hunting license is required for a non-immigrant alien (foreigners admitted on a temp visa) to purchase a firearm.  It is not required for permanent resident aliens ("green card" holders).  The guy at On Target got the requirements mixed-up.

Actually, it does for some non-US citizens.  I believe a hunting license is required for a non-immigrant alien (foreigners admitted on a temp visa) to purchase a firearm.  It is not required for permanent resident aliens ("green card" holders).  The guy at On Target got the requirements mixed-up.

When I tried to correct him, I was the one with the attitude.

I was calm and cool, but the little fellow lost it. Not cool for any business.

• Administrator

When I tried to correct him, I was the one with the attitude.

I was calm and cool, but the little fellow lost it. Not cool for any business.

Sometimes it's just better for your health and easier to take your business elsewhere in cases like this.

• 2 weeks later...
There used to be a tall sexy brunette that would shoot there while dressed in stilettos, and well,she was dressed sexy as heck. She stopped going there then I did too :(
I got to the point where I expect an attitude when going to a lgs. It's like getting ready to watch a Quentin Tarantino movie !!! I don't ask em anything except 3 rd grade questions... Then I leave....lately I've been hitting guns and leather. I love em. They saved me 100 bucks on a pistol a bna lgs had. No attitudes. Daniel rocks !!! Edited by Dustbuster