E-file form1 for SBR timeline.

So will the ATF mail me an original stamped copy or is what they emailed me all I get? The emailed PDF has DRAFT watermarked across it.

That's all you get. You need to contact them and they will fix the "Draft" watermark. Email Ted.Clutter@atf.gov they'll fix it

So will the ATF mail me an original stamped copy or is what they emailed me all I get? The emailed PDF has DRAFT watermarked across it.

Must be something about 4/17 :) one of my 2 I put in on that date had a draft watermark still too. I emailed and it was fixed in 24hrs.

Crap, now I am getting worried. I filed on 4-1-2015 and have not had anything come back yet.

Have you checked your form status on the efile website?

Some folks have not been getting an email that their stamp was approved.  They take at look at the site and find that the form status shows approved and their stamp is there to be downloaded.

My form 1 is at 99 days and my form 4 is 90 days I think. I've been very patient up until now but I'm starting to get antsy now.

I'm really hoping you get yours before Christmas.........so I can see it and make sure it's what I want to buy. :rofl:  If it makes you feel any better I haven't got a chance to sight mine in since getting the stamp. I shot it a few days ago and quickly learned I want a better trigger. For a non-magnified optic I don't mind mil-spec but with the scope I'd like something a little lighter.

I'm really hoping you get yours before Christmas.........so I can see it and make sure it's what I want to buy. :rofl: If it makes you feel any better I haven't got a chance to sight mine in since getting the stamp. I shot it a few days ago and quickly learned I want a better trigger. For a non-magnified optic I don't mind mil-spec but with the scope I'd like something a little lighter.

I feel fairly certain that I'll get everything approved by then. B
Just got an email saying that my form 1 has been approved. I Efiled on 4/30 so 110+/- days. I'm not holding my breath but am hoping that I'll be getting a call from On Target in the next few days telling me that they've just received my form 4 approval.

Just got an email saying that my form 1 has been approved. I Efiled on 4/30 so 110+/- days. I'm not holding my breath but am hoping that I'll be getting a call from On Target in the next few days telling me that they've just received my form 4 approval.

Awesome. Just an FYI the pdf they sent you with the picture of the stamp is your actual copy. I though that was pretty cool. I printed out two copies and also stored it in the cloud. Hope the form 4 comes through soon. I believe you talked me into that Omega. I'm hoping to go find one in person soon and check it out.

Awesome. Just an FYI the pdf they sent you with the picture of the stamp is your actual copy. I though that was pretty cool. I printed out two copies and also stored it in the cloud. Hope the form 4 comes through soon. I believe you talked me into that Omega. I'm hoping to go find one in person soon and check it out.

I didn't receive a pdf. My email says to log into my account for further instruction but I'm logged in and trying to figure out where to go for further instruction.

I didn't receive a pdf. My email says to log into my account for further instruction but I'm logged in and trying to figure out where to go for further instruction.

Hmmm. They actually attached mine to the email showing that it was approved. May be coming in a separate email. I'd look for you but since I deleted mine from my efile account I can't.

I didn't get an email either. You have to login and get it off their site. Dolomite talked me thru it.

I'm not around a computer so I'm on my phone, I called but evidently what dolomite is seeing on his computer is different than what I'm seeing. He was going to look on his phone and call back if he found something. I guess if nothing else, I'll be around a computer in the next few hours.

Got it printed off, saved in a few different places so now I just need to have my engraving done and buy a handguard to finish assembling the upper. Thanks, Dolomite for the help earlier.

All Things Engraved in Franklin did mine if you want a recommendation. They sandblast it and did an excellent job on mine. Can't remember if you've seen it or not but I'll text you a pic. I think it was about $40-$50.

All Things Engraved in Franklin did mine if you want a recommendation. They sandblast it and did an excellent job on mine. Can't remember if you've seen it or not but I'll text you a pic. I think it was about $40-$50.

Gomer Pyle found a place that's like 10min from my place so I'll use them rather than make the drive. Thanks though.
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...