E-file form1 for SBR timeline.

4 hours ago, Esko 270 said:

Well if nothing else there getting faster at taking or money. My form was sent Thursday and the cash came out this morning. 

They always cash fast, but I think with the administration change, we will be seeing faster processing after they get through the enormous rush from June '16

14 hours ago, Sam1 said:

They always cash fast, but I think with the administration change, we will be seeing faster processing after they get through the enormous rush from June '16

I sure hope so.  I wonder, though, if that will be offset by the fact that they will be doing background checks on all "responsible persons" once they get to the post- rule change applications.  

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, MemHeli said:

this is getting close to the last days of Trust filings isn't it?  I submitted three that last day or two.  Getting excited!

I efiled 4 on 7/2 and 7/3 and 3 on 7/12 via paper IIRC. Looks like they are about caught up on the efiled ones that got in before the eforms system went down.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/29/2017 at 5:13 PM, 2.ooohhh said:

I efiled 4 on 7/2 and 7/3 and 3 on 7/12 via paper IIRC. Looks like they are about caught up on the efiled ones that got in before the eforms system went down.

so you're still waiting on the 7/12 forms?

so you're still waiting on the 7/12 forms?

I filed several more suppressor forms on paper at the last minute on the 12th. The one I received yesterday is the last of my efiled forms I was waiting to come back. I have no clue how long I'll be waiting for the paper copies. . .
15 minutes ago, 2.ooohhh said:

I filed several more suppressor forms on paper at the last minute on the 12th. The one I received yesterday is the last of my efiled forms I was waiting to come back. I have no clue how long I'll be waiting for the paper copies. . .

gotcha.  I'm impatient!  Thanks for your update.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Filed 7-11-16 approved 6-22-17 !!!!!  This was a weird one too because I got a notice yesterday saying that my application was being "Returned without action".  I called this morning, left a voice mail with the person they put me in touch with.  Several hours later, I get another email saying application status changed to "Approved".

3 hours ago, MemHeli said:

Filed 7-11-16 approved 6-22-17 !!!!!  This was a weird one too because I got a notice yesterday saying that my application was being "Returned without action".  I called this morning, left a voice mail with the person they put me in touch with.  Several hours later, I get another email saying application status changed to "Approved".

Good grief, I bet that was a rough couple of hours of waiting ! I'm still green on everything,  I have a trust and two suppersers in jail, I went through the Nashville armory. I'm sure this is a silly question but who contacts you first, your your dealer? Congratulations by the way!

13 hours ago, Esko 270 said:

Good grief, I bet that was a rough couple of hours of waiting ! I'm still green on everything,  I have a trust and two suppersers in jail, I went through the Nashville armory. I'm sure this is a silly question but who contacts you first, your your dealer? Congratulations by the way!

This was an e-file so I was alerted to the status change of my application by email.  Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...

Paper Filed 7-12-16.  Approved 7-3-17 and received by post 7-15-17.  So it seems they may have avoided hitting the 1yr mark for wait times - that's very surprising to me.  

Edited by MemHeli
adding info
  • Like 2