E-file form1 for SBR timeline.

Another Efile Form 1 to post up 2/17 approved on 05/02 .... 74 days :-(.....Things have slowed down considerably

My January submissions were approved in 55-60 days ..... It seems week by week its getting slower and slower .... things may be up around 90 days by the end of May Edited by mcordell

Just an FYI to anyone checking the status of yours online: I logged into my efile account and it showed not only a submitted application but also a draft. I figured this came from when I was looking back over the submitted application and accidentally hit save again or something. Anyways you have the option to delete your drafts so I did. Well it also removed my submitted application. From what I have read from other folks this doesn't affect the process as far as it being approved goes. I just have no way of checking it online now. I have a ticket in with them about it but I don't think they know why it does that based on forum posts. Oh well. At least I will quit checking it every day now!  :rofl:

Just an FYI to anyone checking the status of yours online: I logged into my efile account and it showed not only a submitted application but also a draft. I figured this came from when I was looking back over the submitted application and accidentally hit save again or something. Anyways you have the option to delete your drafts so I did. Well it also removed my submitted application. From what I have read from other folks this doesn't affect the process as far as it being approved goes. I just have no way of checking it online now. I have a ticket in with them about it but I don't think they know why it does that based on forum posts. Oh well. At least I will quit checking it every day now! :rofl:

Now it will truly be a surprise!

i just got an email from Silencer Shop stating that the form 3 for my suppressor was approved and they gave me a tracking number to track it. It's being sent to On-Target so should be there by the first of the week. I paid and emailed my trust to them on March 20th so it took 48 days for the form 3. When I purchases they felt certain it would take 4 weeks or 5 tops so wait times have definitely gone up. They said 3-4 months on my form 4 so I'm guessing the wait time will have increased on that as well. I haven't checked my form 1 status yet but it's only been about a week now so I can't imagine that there's anything to see yet.

i just got an email from Silencer Shop stating that the form 3 for my suppressor was approved and they gave me a tracking number to track it. It's being sent to On-Target so should be there by the first of the week. I paid and emailed my trust to them on March 20th so it took 48 days for the form 3. When I purchases they felt certain it would take 4 weeks or 5 tops so wait times have definitely gone up. They said 3-4 months on my form 4 so I'm guessing the wait time will have increased on that as well. I haven't checked my form 1 status yet but it's only been about a week now so I can't imagine that there's anything to see yet.

Wow. That's a test of patience for sure. I'm sure I won't buy my suppressor until Christmas so I have a good long while before I get one. Also I checked mine about every day since I put it in and it hasn't shown anything. I'm really not sure if it does show anything until it's approved or being looked at.

I wish you hadn't posted that, I ordered about two weeks before you and my form 3 still hasn't cleared. Oh well I guess that's part of the waiting game

Wow. That's a test of patience for sure. I'm sure I won't buy my suppressor until Christmas so I have a good long while before I get one. Also I checked mine about every day since I put it in and it hasn't shown anything. I'm really not sure if it does show anything until it's approved or being looked at.

Yea, this is my first rodeo so I don't have a clue what to expect when checking the status. Seems like I've seen some folks here mention having checked and seeing things like "pending" and such but that's as deep as my knowledge is on the matter.
  • 2 weeks later...
When I efiled for my SBR last year it showed pending for 30 days...then, BANG!!! Got my email with a pdf file of my tax stamp....I was at FedEx Office after work ASAP and slapping the buffer tube and stock on my receiver as soon as I got home...

I still can't look at mine. The way the wonderful efile system is setup once I accidentally deleted mine they have no way to put it back on there for me to check. It's in the que to be done I just can't see the status.

Oh yea, I forgot about that. Mine still says "submitted/in progress" whatever the heck that means
Yep. I saw that as well. Form ones have been trending upwards but it looks like paper form fours have remained steady. I'm still thinking my form 4 will end up getting approved before my form 1. I'd like to think the efiled form 1's plateaued and we'll catch it on its way back down but it have my doubts.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

eFiled my Form 1 for a SBR with a trust back in the beginning of April (17th IIRC) and got it back on Monday.

Theyre most definitely getting clogged with those suffering from Sig-Brace withdrawl.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

That's great, I've got 4 in from 4/17.

eFiled my Form 1 for a SBR with a trust back in the beginning of April (17th IIRC) and got it back on Monday.

Theyre most definitely getting clogged with those suffering from Sig-Brace withdrawl.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

haha mines on the 17th as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk