E-file form1 for SBR timeline.

No, I wish. LOL
You?

Nope, I haven't called for a status check. I figure it'd be a waste of time to worry about doing that until I get closer to the tracker estimated time. My form 4 was submitted on 5/7 and the check was cashed on 5/19 so I'm a ways off. When did they finally get your form 4 submitted?

Ha seems like alot of us all filed the same day.

I've actually got 3 more in, was hoping on batch approval. Others were May and June dates. My buddy had 6 in, one only 3 days old, all approved same day.

Form 1 Trust submitted 06 April.

Approved 12 June.

104 days for it to come back.

Was more shocked that it was approved on a Sunday.

10.5" 300 Blkout built on TGO upper/Loower with LaRue Tactical MBT-2S Trigger.

[url=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/verne3/media/Weapons/KIMG0093_zpsq1d1l6jj.jpg.html]KIMG0093_zpsq1d1l6jj.jpg[/URL]

Will try to get out and get some better pics this week.

Edited by Verne

Form 1 Trust submitted 06 April.

Approved 12 June.

104 days for it to come back.

Was more shocked that it was approved on a Sunday.

10.5" 300 Blkout built on TGO upper/Loower with LaRue Tactical MBT-2S Trigger.

KIMG0093_zpsq1d1l6jj.jpg

Will try to get out and get some better pics this week.

Looks nice! Pretty much what my build will look like except for the optic. If my upper gets here before the stamp I'm gonna be one unhappy camper.

Who am I kidding. Nobody is sad when the brown truck pulls up.

Well the upper shipped today! Still no word from the good ole' ATF. :down: You other guys must have slipped an extra $20 in the mail to them haha.

I think it depends on which person gets you in their "stack". Gomer Pile ordered his suppressor before me by like 2 weeks and from the same shop yet my form 3 was approved 2 or more weeks before his I think. Hopefully yours will come through soon!

I think it depends on which person gets you in their "stack". Gomer Pile ordered his suppressor before me by like 2 weeks and from the same shop yet my form 3 was approved 2 or more weeks before his I think. Hopefully yours will come through soon!

Don't remind me. Lol
It'll come, check the website. I never got an email for my SBR
  • 2 weeks later...
Well hopefully this means mine will be approved in the next couple of weeks. Maybe this is getting a bit greedy but I'm hoping that they'll go ahead and approve my suppressor while they're at it so that I can have them at the same time.

Well hopefully this means mine will be approved in the next couple of weeks. Maybe this is getting a bit greedy but I'm hoping that they'll go ahead and approve my suppressor while they're at it so that I can have them at the same time.

Not going to happen. I begged, pleaded and pulled every pity story I could to get my SBR approved with my silencer but they said they cannot.

Not going to happen. I begged, pleaded and pulled every pity story I could to get my SBR approved with my silencer but they said they cannot.

It HAS been happening. A few in this thread have mentioned it and I know a guy outside of TGO that got everything approved at once. One of the three was only 2-3 weeks old. I'm not holding my breath but it's impossible.