E-file form1 for SBR timeline.

I had to do a double form 4 transfer (one from an out of state owner to a store, then one to me). The first one came back in 4 months. Got the second one sent off the Friday before all this 41 nonsense came into play. However I sent in my own trust on a form 1 before that form 4 back in FEB and still nothing. Seems like all the individuals and stores are going through and trusts are taking forever.

f145408d909c19a761c57e6d6221434b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On August 4, 2016 at 7:30 PM, gol499 said:

Same boat as everyone else...

Efile form 1 SBR on March 3, 2016, still waiting.

Hoping for end of the month.

I hope so! I've got:

2 on 3/6

2 on 3/25

2 on 4/10

1 on 4/22

come on already!!!

Was off on my March dates above.

Sucks for y'all icon_smile_cool.gif 
Baby batch approval- 4 of 7 approved today 
Rest are April submissions 

Form 1 SBR and Form 1 22 supressor 
Sub'd 3/4/16 
Approved 8/19 

Form 1 SBR and Form 1 50 supressor 
Sub'd 3/27/16 
Approved 8/19/16 

Examiner Jesse Huff

Also saw your post over on ARFCOM.  Good to see batch approvals again.  There was another poster who had a batch approved a couple of days before you with a different examiner.

Perhaps they are trying to clear out all of the efiles! 

3 hours ago, Jct1911 said:

Was off on my March dates above.

Sucks for y'all icon_smile_cool.gif 
Baby batch approval- 4 of 7 approved today 
Rest are April submissions 

Form 1 SBR and Form 1 22 supressor 
Sub'd 3/4/16 
Approved 8/19 

Form 1 SBR and Form 1 50 supressor 
Sub'd 3/27/16 
Approved 8/19/16 

Examiner Jesse Huff

Sweet maybe I will see mine pretty soon then, at least the 3/1 and 3/15 anyway.

I thought their process was to review them in the order they were submitted. I've for a Form 1 on submitted on 3/1 as an efile. Still not approved yet...

But when again, I know first hand how government agencies work. (And I use "work" in the loosest form possible) :biglol:

• 2 weeks later...
On September 12, 2016 at 5:34 PM, Hozzie said:

I must be getting close.  E-filed on 4/14.  Will be 5 months exactly tomorrow.  I am getting a bit tired of the wait.  I expected a year on my last two form 4's, but I think 5 months for a form 1 efile is absurd.

Yea, but that's our government.  Specializing in absurdity.  My last batch was on the final day back in July, so I've got a L O N G time to go.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/1/2016 at 11:06 AM, 2.ooohhh said:

I submitted several that week, I'll post up if I hear anything about any of them.

SBR form 1 submitted 4/17/2016, Approved 10/11/2016 (8:09 AM)

Suppressor form 1 submitted 4/18/2016, Approved 10/06/2016 (10:20 PM)

1 hour ago, TGO David said:

Six months to render approval is ridiculous.

While I feel it's a bit too long compared to my older ones, I have no doubt the pile I turned in in the last few days before 41f took effect will be well over a year if not two before they see daylight again. I got anther pair submitted 7/2 and 7/3 via efile, then a stack I mailed after the eforms site crashed. I have a bad feeling it's going to be a LONG wait for those paper forms.:sadwave:

E-filed form 1 (SBR) on 4/22. Still waiting. From what I read, it should be any day now, right? Man, the last days are the worst!  :hyper:

Just out of curiosity, how will I know when it's approved? Will there be an email? I'm checking at last twice a week online, and on Monday status was still unchanged.

Regarding form 4 for a can, filed in June, I'm not expecting it until next year. :waiting:

On 9/19/2016 at 0:29 AM, Jct1911 said:

Last 3 batch approved today

4/5 30cal Form 1 supressor

4/5 45cal Form 1 supressor

4/22 45cal Integral form 1 supressor

Are yours getting approved by the same atf person? You should play the lottery, there aren't many out there getting batch approvals and you got them twice. 

1 hour ago, 03CR said:

E-file form 1 submitted March 20 and I see some guys submitted a couple weeks after mine have already received theirs. What gives?

Call the ATF and ask.  Maybe there is a problem of some sort and they didn't update the request.