Guncrafter No Name 10mm 1911 Finally!!!

willis68

I ordered this 1911 nearly 2 years ago, I honestly forgot about it my dealer just got it yesterday and I still have to pay it off but I am sure this will be one of my best  1911 I ever owned and it should replace my old SRP as my favorite 1911

I have pictures and will post them when I can but the internet is too damn slow where I am, I just had to share this news as I am so excited about this pistol :pleased:

032f57ff-32e6-4d66-8ebc-9317997cd194_zps

Edited by willis68
  • Like 7

I disliked you for the Soft Tail, I despised you for the Wilson Beretta and now I hate you for the GI.  Why do you do this to us poor plebs?  I bet you have a great mustache to twirl while laughing at us.

This is going to delay my Beretta, I have to make several payments on it  believe me it hurts my wallet to get this bad boy but it is my dream Pistol

• Like 1

I'm pretty vocal about NOT liking 1911's and ain't about to change anytime soon BUT, I like that one.  That is a LOT of power.  More than many realize.  Very nice Willis, I would hate to be on the receiving end.  That thing will get some work done!  

• Like 1

Ever seen a .400 Corbon?

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/.400_Corbon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/10mm_Auto

Meh... 400 corbon looks more like .40 S&W performance in a 45 case. I don't really get it. 10MM easily gets jnto the 700ft-lbs of energy range, while the 400 corbon wiki shows that caliber to be in the mid-500ft-lbs range. Am I missing something? That's right around regular 45 and 40 power.

10MM for the win!! :-) I expect a range report soon!
  • Moderators

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/10mm_Auto

Meh... 400 corbon looks more like .40 S&W performance in a 45 case. I don't really get it. 10MM easily gets jnto the 700ft-lbs of energy range, while the 400 corbon wiki shows that caliber to be in the mid-500ft-lbs range. Am I missing something? That's right around regular 45 and 40 power.

10MM for the win!! :-) I expect a range report soon!

Yeah, I guess you are right. My first handgun I ever purchased was a Springfield 1911 GI for $400. Came with factory barrel as well as a .400 Corbon barrel. Sold the barrel and a few .400 Corbon rounds for $100. It was neat but too expensive for my tastes. Never compared .400 Corbon to 10mm, but it seems you are right.