AK AK AK AK AK

Cartel

Nice collection. It's hard to to argue with the effectiveness of the Kalashnikov firearms. More of them made than all other assault rifles combined.

Currently reading a Vietnam war special forces book....seals engage a platoon of NVA. One guy's M16 fired one shot and jammed so badly that he couldn't clear it.

They have cleared that up by now. Certainly not not the AR platform....have a Sig M400 on the way.

what is your opinion of chicom varients? any chicoms in your future?

I just have my MAK-90, used to think they were the cheapos of the AK family but now they are a desired AK. I'm definatly holding on to it, I may dress it up some day, leagally, but I want to replace enough parts so I can still use my Chinese and E.German magizines.

• 2 weeks later...

Very nice. I do favor the AK platform quite a bit.

But I only have 3. :surrender:

A man after my own heart!

I have an Arsenal SLR 96 and I absolutely love shooting it.  Hope you enjoy your 2015 purchases!!!!

An Arsenal is next on my list my friend. Thank you for the kind words!

they work so well I never felt a need for more than one.   

Nice collection btw

Thank you sir!

Everybody needs a collection of something.

Words no truer spoken my friend!

Impressive!

Thank you!

Nice collection. It's hard to to argue with the effectiveness of the Kalashnikov firearms. More of them made than all other assault rifles combined.

Currently reading a Vietnam war special forces book....seals engage a platoon of NVA. One guy's M16 fired one shot and jammed so badly that he couldn't clear it.

They have cleared that up by now. Certainly not not the AR platform....have a Sig M400 on the way.

I wholeheartedly agree with your stand point of view. Thank you for sharing that story my friend!

Nice. An AK is high on my list of toys to acquire. I particularly want a yugo.

Thank you sir. The N-PAP DF was my first Yugo and most certainly not my last! The fit and finish is absolutely flawless. It has easily grown to be one of my personal favorites right next to the AES10B. I will be ordering a O-PAP now that they are back in stock with various online vendors.

I love wood furniture on the AK. I will have one someday

Likewise my friend!

what is your opinion of chicom varients? any chicoms in your future?

I am an absolute fan through and through. Yes, I have had one in mind for some time now but the opportunity has yet to present itself. One of these days one will come around!

I'm good at decisions , plum !

I like your style! Thank you for your input

Nice cartel! Here's a few more variants for you to acquire:

Bulgarian Ak74 folder, Polish folder, Egyptian crutch folder and Yugo M72 Rpk

fcafd06b5c941de74db4c243a384838b.jpg
8fe489f126f645f139231fee06f75145.jpg
43ed1580f0cd53fee0ca4d38b7b837e9.jpg
f0438016d687a6c059b68721001e9a24.jpg

You continue to amaze me my friend! One of these days we will be able to link up for the magazines, sir. 

• Like 1

I was away on business last week and 3rd my SOC Iraqi Contractor WASR 10 arrived to my FFL. Without question, the highlight of purchasing one is the element of surprise when you open the box for the first time. Of my three, my most recent acquisition has the second most amount of wear + the tightest mag well.  As always, I am thoroughly impressed with Atlantic Firearms customer service + prompt shipping!

9DC88A11-0E25-459F-A13D-A025892E66E4_zps

A28425D6-0ACB-43DD-9C58-DA08409E09E7_zps

3A5C60AE-EB03-45FA-B5EF-33B7CC611551_zps

Up next, I have a CAI Draco AK pistol that is scheduled to ship out at the end of this week + will arrive to my FFL no later then next Wednesday. Again, I will be out of town on business but I have something to look forward to when I return!

Lock + load my friends!