AK AK AK AK AK

Cartel

• 2 weeks later...

The newest addition to the family, CAI Draco. I am strongly considering filing a FORM 1 to turn the DRACO into a AIMR clone using JMAC Customs left folding crutch stock or a PM MD 90 with a push folding wire stock. Have any of you folks executed the aforementioned?

DRACO_zpsgx09icyn.jpg

• Like 1

Today was a good day my friends! I have officially added a Arsenal SGL 21-61 to the collection. She was sourced locally via Armslist for $1.2K. In addition to the rifle, I recieved 400 rounds of ammunition, 8 magazines, + a magazine chest pouch. All I am lacking at this point are Bulgarian Circle 10 magazines + to put her through her paces at the range! She will compliment my Arsenal SLR-107FR when I pull her out of layaway at the end of the month.

Lock + Load my friends!

image_zpsjffhftsh.jpgimage_zpstov1dpdj.jpg

• Like 2

I think it's almost time for me to add an AK-74 to the collection...

You are long overdue, sir. What would you considering buying?

I WANT ONE !!!!!!!!!!!!! 

You need one my friend!

• Like 1

I was a long time coming around, but must say I have really enjoyed the AK genre once I jumped in.

My two plain ole lowly WASRs:

WASR.jpg

WASR2.jpg

And my Zastava pistol thang:

PAP-SBX-folded.jpg

PAP-SBX-open.jpg

- OS

Edited by Oh Shoot
  • Like 1
  • Administrator

You are long overdue, sir. What would you considering buying?

Honestly I'm not sure.  I am actually considering the Century Arms C39V2 for a '47 first.  I've read good things about it recently.

I think it's almost time for me to add an AK-74 to the collection...

My problem with the 74 is you can't get brass cased ammo for it. And I don't care what kind of firearm it is I'm not running steel cased ammo through any of my rifles.
  • 2 weeks later...
Last Saturday, I received a call from a local pawn shop that a Hungarian AMD-65 just came out of pawn and was available on the floor for purchase. Lo and behold, it was a TGI built FEG AMD-65 in like-new condition. We went back and forth on a number and settled on $650 plus tax/background check versus $775 plus tax/background check. As of today, she is officially on layaway and will be home in 30-60 days depending on other purchases that I make. I wanted to bring her home today but I needed the leverage out so I could pull out my Arsenal SLR107FR out of layaway next week from Atlantic Firearms!

F7690C5D-5C13-4D54-ACFB-2EA791C5F195_zps9FEC4986-17B6-48FE-8660-432716B9C30B_zpsAC691DD7-286B-43DC-9A2B-CDFA5CA118D9_zps

On Wednesday, I put up a ad on Armslist + Gun Owners Club (GOC) with interest in purchasing a Century (CAI) Romanian AES10B RPK rifle. Within that same night, I received a message from a gentlemen on Armslist with one for sale. After going back and forth on price for the past couple days, we agreed on a price last night, and to meet this morning. The rest as they was history!

21D3C840-D559-432E-8D20-95762B13FC4C_zps895C485F-B421-4881-9FDD-954265A4FADC_zps

Please let me know if any you have a Type 1 or Type 1 Romanian RPK bipod, ladies + gentlemen!

• Like 3
Another day, another AK! Please welcome to the Yugo O-PAP to the collection my friends! The more I buy, the more I am continually impressed by their attention to detail. The O-PAP + N-PAP DF have hands down become one of my personal favorites thus far.

Next week, I will be picking up another AES10B in Alabama + my Arsenal SLR107FR will be arriving to my FFL from Atlantic Firearms.

7B916B00-766B-4917-8F6A-56C6F2652B8C_zps
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Updated family photograph.

3FAF1CCD-6283-4710-B24A-3E6FA55F3867_zps

AES10B, AES10B, SOC Contractor WASR 10, SOC Contractor WASR 10, SOC Contractor WASR 10, '13 WASR 10, O-PAP, N-PAP DF, + Arsenal SGL21-61. My Arsenal SLR107FR is en route to my FFL + I will pull the TGI FEG AMD-65 out of layaway in the next 30-45 days.

Lock + Load my friends!

• Like 1

I just bought a M92 PAP the other day and a 1,000 rounds of 7.62x39.

http://grabagun.com/century-arms-arms-pap-m92-pstl-762x39-30rd.html

Hope it's as nice as some of you guys AK's quality wise.

If the novelty of the foot long flash even in daytime wears off, here's the cure. No flash. At all!

ma_website_photos_049.jpg

https://www.manticorearms.com/ak-47-and-ak-74-rifle-products/eclipse-flash-hider-for-yugo-krinkov.html

- OS

Edited by Oh Shoot
  • Like 1

You see this?

https://tacconusa.com/products/ak-47-triggers/

Not sure I want to put a $350 trigger in a $480 gun, but the Tac-Con 3MR works so well on my Colt LE6920 that I want one for the AK, too.

Example: First time with the Tac-Con + Slide-Fire.

https://vimeo.com/130641032

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nifty, but no chance I'd spring for that -- this is a 10" blaster AK, after all. ;)  I felt a bit pretentious even throwing 60 clams into it for a  flash hider, but the blast was just so outrageous I finally did. 

Not adverse to spending money on stuff, of course, just silk purse out of sow's ear and all that. Of course, mine didn't exactly need a folding brace assembly on it either. :)

- OS

Edited by Oh Shoot
  • Like 1