Growing up in the 70s and Wheaties

TN-popo

• Moderators

2 things for me.

1. I love the fact that the red dress picture is in a Porsche that was a gift from Kris. At almost $200k for the car, the dress and IMHO she looks killer. Nothing like kicking in KJ's face for being a huge $#&% and lying through interviews that she had no clue!

2. The bewb's are better than most Hollywood starlet's and I'd rock a set like that any day (epecially at 65!). Plus she looks like Jessica Lange and who doesn't love crazy?

Just saying, it's been done pretty nice looking for what's been done. My poor husband on the other hand is way less enthusiastic about this than I am. I have to go make Baked Ziti and try to cheer him up now. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1)That moment when you debut as a prettier woman than your ex wife.

2) I wonder if some of the more forceful reactions have been because on first look some folks' first thought was along the lines of "that's a great rack!" :lol:

Gotta say, she's got a great surgeon.
  • Like 1

2 things for me.

1. I love the fact that the red dress picture is in a Porsche that was a gift from Kris. At almost $200k for the car, the dress and IMHO she looks killer. Nothing like kicking in KJ's face for being a huge $#&% and lying through interviews that she had no clue!

2. The bewb's are better than most Hollywood starlet's and I'd rock a set like that any day (epecially at 65!). Plus she looks like Jessica Lange and who doesn't love crazy?

Just saying, it's been done pretty nice looking for what's been done. My poor husband on the other hand is way less enthusiastic about this than I am. I have to go make Baked Ziti and try to cheer him up now. :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

I agree. If you're gonna turn a spear chunker into a girl, it needs to turn out that good :)

be who you wanna be,  I DON'T CARE!

But that is messed up.  

dude, your DNA is the same as it was yesterday.  You are not a woman.

Don't be so negative. It's not like anythings really that different.....

barrier-method-300x214.png

Well, about that....

Edited by Ted S.

I agree. If you're gonna turn a spear chunker into a girl, it needs to turn out that good :)

I literally was laying in be when I saw it. I almost poo'd in my pants because of shock!! I couldn't believe it. There are more pics out there, that I was shocked at how risqué they were for him, you know cause he's a republican! LOL

To each their own, personally I'll never go under a knife when I get older. I'm gonna face it more like Meryl Streep. BUT, she's brave and regardless of anything else, I admire the testicular fortitude it took to do this. They might not be around much longer, but clearly they're big enough to make a lovely purse.
  • Like 1

To each their own, personally I'll never go under a knife when I get older. I'm gonna face it more like Meryl Streep.

This reminds me of several formerly good looking Hollywood actresses that look terrible post plastic surgery (Meg Ryan, for example, who now looks like The Joker).  They would have been good looking with age had they not screwed themselves up.

...the testicular fortitude... They might not be around much longer, but clearly they're big enough to make a lovely purse.

You just went down "scary road" and I just cringed.  You're not happy with just keeping them in your purse?  I now know that MonkeyMan definitely toes the line.

:)

Edited by TN-popo
Haha! Unlike some women I prefer my husband to be a man. So he carries his all the time! LOL i think the reason he married me was because when he does need someone to bring him back to reality I can do it with a simple convo. Plus I also have a mean side so when he needs someone to be handled, he lets me do the talking. He and I work well together. I'm the mean one, he's the big one! LOL Edited by MrsMonkeyMan2500
  • Like 2
There is a difference between biological sex, sexual orientation, and gender identity. Gender identity and gender dysphoria are recognized as legitimate conditions that are the result of processes in the brain that medical professionals suspect are the result of how we respond to hormones we are exposed to while in the womb. This is not some modern 21st century construct either. Native American tribes recognized three genders, one being "two spirit" individuals who we would consider transgender. These two spirit people were respected and seen as having unique spiritual abilities and were free to marry either men or women. Other cultures also recognize transgender people as a regularly accepted part of society.

For some reason, the United States has one of the most closed-minded and stigmatizing cultures among democratic societies. We talk about freedom and individualism, but as soon as anyone doesn't fit into the neat little boxes we create, they are treated as second-class citizens and denied the same legal rights and protections others enjoy. Transgender people are generally not protected from being fired by their employers, and Tennessee is one of the states that has refused to include that protection in its human rights law. in reality, the only time people have a major problem with transgender people is when it is a man presenting as a female, which is a reflection of how our society puts men in a very tightly controlled box when it comes to acceptable gender presentation. I was a cop, have a wife, two kids, shoot guns, do leatherwork, fix my car, can do carpentry, plumbing, electrical work, and other "masculine" things, but if I wear a skirt instead of pants, society sees me as a mentally ill disgusting freak of a human being. Nothing else has changed except how a piece of fabric is cut and sewn, yet it carries so much social weight. But if you call it a kilt instead of a skirt....
  • Like 6

We talk about freedom and individualism, but as soon as anyone doesn't fit into the neat little boxes we create, they are treated as second-class citizens and denied the same legal rights and protections others enjoy.

The whole post was spot on, but this part in particular was especially profound.

• Like 4
  • 8 months later...