Amazing Revolver

I'd like to hear more! That's a gun that definitely interests me.

How do you like that grip? It looks like it would be terribly uncomfortable.
How smooth is the action? How's the trigger?

I really like the grip. The rubber one is supplied with the short barrel one. I want to order a wood one soon and try it. The grip doesn't really take much getting used to. It fills the hand well. I have read people complain about the trigger, but mine is pretty nice. It isn't as smooth as a LCR but better better than a j frame. The single action is very crisp.

I'd like to hear more! That's a gun that definitely interests me.

How do you like that grip? It looks like it would be terribly uncomfortable.

How smooth is the action? How's the trigger?

zybtsco pretty much covered it for you, PackinMama.

The grip is actually quite comfortable once you get past the looks of it. Holding and shooting is pretty easy as well. The recoil impulse id driven back into your hand and wrist, and the muzzle rise/flip is almost non-existant on these.

The DA trigger can be a bit heavy, and the SA is I think pretty comfortable and easy.

I own the White Rhino. That's the nickel version, a 2" 38/357. It's a hoot to shoot. And gets lots of looks and WTH is that at the range.

I almost went with the white rhino. I was concerned about the finish as I will carry mine some. How do you think it would hold up? If it was stainless, then it would be a no brainer.

I sure hope that the ergos of that gun outweigh the down right ugliness of that unorthodox frame !?!?

Truth be known I'd not care how ugly they were as the idea of a small high powered gun that has little to no "flip" has got to be a good thing for those with weak hands and/or may be recoil shy...

I just don't quite get how everything else they sell is so darn cheap yet this gun is very costly....

I almost went with the white rhino. I was concerned about the finish as I will carry mine some. How do you think it would hold up? If it was stainless, then it would be a no brainer.

Yep. I would have preferred stainless as well. All I can say is I hope it lasts. But look at the age on the Smiths and Colts out there. They've held up well.

I just don't quite get how everything else they sell is so darn cheap yet this gun is very costly....

Their 3 barreled shotgun isn't cheap either.

I haven't laid hands on a Rhino but I have held a Triple Threat shotgun and it just feels like a real high quality gun.

Interesting revolver, have read about them a lot over the last few years, just never had a desire to own one. Now shooting one someone else owns would be an entirely different matter! Hope you continue to enjoy the new acquisition.

I guess I'm in the minority here, I think they look great. If I want a cookie cutter S&W style revolver I'll grab a S&W. :up:

I've wanted one for a awhile now but I keep waiting to luck into one at a crazy price.
  • Like 2

I guess I'm in the minority here, I think they look great. If I want a cookie cutter S&W style revolver I'll grab a S&W. :up:

I've wanted one for a awhile now but I keep waiting to luck into one at a crazy price.

I was about to say the same. Asshole.

:P

Edited by Ted S.
  • Like 1

I don't believe I've ever seen one at the kind of price you want. Heck I had to pay darn near normal for mine when I got it from the lgs buddy who wanted to lower his inventory. lol

Actually, the Rabbi, better know as "He who must not be named" in some circles, sold it to me after he'd shot and carried it for a while, at a fair price. No a steal, but fair.

Really though, the Rhino just doesn't seem to see real low pricing. Don't know if it's because of the low numbers and the cult-like following or what.