Apparently I'm a "racist ammosexual."

Anyone been called this before?

I was debating with someone about the recent riots and I was defending the police. The guy called me a "disgrace to humanity" and a "racist ammosexual" that should get it out of my system and just say the word "nig$er."

I was offended because anyone that truly knows me knows that I have done a lot for impoverished communities in all places I've lived and also I worked in the "black" music industry for almost a decade.

This guy is the worst kind of liberal. The militant kind. Edited by suspiciousmind

Kick him in the balls. Tell him that I am holding a member of your family hostage, and you HAD to do it. It's ok to give him my name.

Well using liberal logic if the comment offends you enough or "disrespects" you then apparently you have an excuse to do stupid stuff that won't solve any problems. (Kicking his balls).  :rofl:

• Moderators

An ammosexual? Is that someone who makes love to his 1911?

Anyone who can make love to his 1911, should probably stick to that. I don't see him being of much use to any woman in his life. 45 caliber, or hundredths of an inch diameter, may be considered "big bore" in the land of pistols but not anywhere else, if you know what I mean.
  • Like 5

Anyone who can make love to his 1911, should probably stick to that. I don't see him being of much use to any woman in his life. 45 caliber, or hundredths of an inch diameter, may be considered "big bore" in the land of pistols but not anywhere else, if you know what I mean.

It's big bore in the land of some Litards too (not the ones in Baltimore, of course). :)

• Like 1

You should have explained to the person that the word "ni$$er"has little to nothing to do with skin color and EVERYTHING to do with mentality and personal conduct.  Then you should have explained to the person that it is against your own personal code of conduct to consort with a 'ni$$er' and politely excused yourself because....well, they'll get the idea.  

While i'm on the subject, I've met a lot of people from all walks of life.  Good and bad.  'ni$$ers' come in all colors, orientations and religions and if I were to tell the honest truth about it, I've met more white ones than black ones.  I have several black customers.  All DAMN FINE people.  They have a job, pay their bills, know/raise/love their kids.  The fact that their skin is four shades darker than my pasty azz means precisely SQUAT.  They'd be welcome at my table any day.  One in particular, I've had this very discussion with.  We both laugh because to anyone with half a grain of intelligence, racism is a joke.  As soon as  the country gets this through their cro-magnon brick thick skull, the sooner we can just get back to living.  

ammosexual?  Heck yeah!  Whore of Babylon level ammosexual!!!!

Edited by Caster
  • Like 7
Where did you talk to him at? If it was at HIS place of employment I would raise the biggest stink I could because had you used that word they would have.

And if at a place of employment let us know so we can avoid it. I would have a hard time not going ballistic.

I am a successful white guy that is tired of people implying I should be guilty for enjoying the hard earned fruits of my labor. And just because I don't want to give more it does not mean I am a racist. Anyone can be as successful as me, probably more so, if they work at it. Kind of hard to be successful at anything if you are a perpetual victim that refuses to work while holding a hand out expecting me to give them my money.
  • Like 5

I have an STI double stack and with the right kind gun oil, the magwell will get the job done.
  • Like 2
  • Authorized Vendor

Where did you talk to him at? If it was at HIS place of employment I would raise the biggest stink I could because had you used that word they would have.

And if at a place of employment let us know so we can avoid it. I would have a hard time not going ballistic.

I am a successful white guy that is tired of people implying I should be guilty for enjoying the hard earned fruits of my labor. And just because I don't want to give more it does not mean I am a racist. Anyone can be as successful as me, probably more so, if they work at it. Kind of hard to be successful at anything if you are a perpetual victim that refuses to work while holding a hand out expecting me to give them my money.

I like you worked my whole life for my meager existence....that I'm quite happy with by the way. Nobody gave my wife or myself a damn thing nor did we ever sit on our ass and take a handout. I don't owe anyone a damn thing and nobody owes me anything either. I'm sick of the left trying to make me feel bad cause some loser chooses to be lazy and expect a handout on my dime. Screw that.

• Like 6
  • Authorized Vendor

I want to take this opportunity to announce my new member title. "Ammosexual."

This guy was a east Nashville liberal.. A friend of a friend. His outfit came complete with mutton chops and jeans so tight you see his moose knuckle mangina.

Your friend needs new friends....just sayin'.

• Like 3

Your friend needs new friends....just sayin'.

My buddy is a liberal too, but we respect each other's differences and respect each other's outspokenness about things we believe in. He's very well read and I enjoy our debates. But this same guy that insulted me called my roommate a "c&nt" when faced with hard facts about gun ownership. Some people just have no idea how to argue something without hurling personal insults.

The word ammo sexual is new to me, but it is kind of arousing!! I mean just the mention of ammo and I know that I am going to stick it into a tight chamber and light the primer up!!! According to urban dictionary the definition is someone who feels affection for firearms. Often an attraction to the beauty and design of the gun, but also can refer to the love of the history, freedom, security, or tactile feel of the gun.Also typified by those who feel joy in being able to find and acquire ammunition to feed their firearms, especially at an affordable price

• Like 2

I want to take this opportunity to announce my new member title. "Ammosexual."

This guy was a east Nashville liberal.. A friend of a friend. His outfit came complete with mutton chops and jeans so tight you see his moose knuckle mangina.

Let me take a WAG did he wear the beard of a lumberjack yet have hands softer than a little girls?

• Like 2

Progressive liberalism is a mental disorder...So in turn, trying to talk sense to one is no different than going down to moccasin bend and trying to talk sense with people incarcerated in there lol :rofl:

Someone that I must work with day in and day out fits this bill to a T to which he is even a gun owner and claimed enthusiast; just so long as he has his and you abide by his rules.... I've found it best to carefully limit my conversations with him as some days I'd like to thump him in the forehead... When something is not as he sees fit he gets on his "That's F_cking Stupid" horse that's when I simply walk away or close my door to him....