Apparently I'm a "racist ammosexual."

Some people just have no idea how to argue something without hurling personal insults.

Because libs (flaming ones) debate with emotion rather than facts. When they are losing, they result to name calling and often, outright lies.

• Like 2

Being that I don't even much like most people in the 'general public' - especially idiots like the one you encountered - and so really don't give two damns in hell what most people think of me, I would probably have just shrugged and said, "So?  I'd rather be those things than a hypocrite who claims to think that people should live the lifestyle they want when really you so-called 'progressives' think it is okay for someone to live however they want as long as you approve of their choices and as long as they hold the opinions you think they should hold.  See, if I tried really, really hard I might manage to care less what you think but, honestly, that is probably impossible."

Want to hear a real doozie of a 'progressive' argument - specifically, an anti-gunner statement?  You'll get a kick out of this.  In an online discussion I once had a rabid anti-gunner call me a 'stupid gun nut.'  I responded, truthfully,, "Gun nut?  Maybe.  Stupid?  Well, the last time I was tested my I.Q. was 148 so I don't think stupid applies."  Their response - and this is the doozie - was, "Having a high I.Q. doesn't mean you are smart."

Huh? 

Edited by JAB

Being that I don't even much like most people in the 'general public' - especially idiots like the one you encountered - and so really don't give two damns in hell what most people think of me, I would probably have just shrugged and said, "So?  I'd rather be those things than a hypocrite who claims to think that people should live the lifestyle they want when really you so-called 'progressives' think it is okay for someone to live however they want as long as you approve of their choices and as long as they hold the opinions you think they should hold.  See, if I tried really, really hard I might manage to care less what you think but, honestly, that is probably impossible."

What's so hard to understand is that these types of people don't even realize what huge hypocritical azz-wipes they are....

Anyone who can make love to his 1911, should probably stick to that. I don't see him being of much use to any woman in his life. 45 caliber, or hundredths of an inch diameter, may be considered "big bore" in the land of pistols but not anywhere else, if you know what I mean.

There's no rule that says he's gotta be pitching instead of catching, LOL!

• Like 2

Anyone been called this before?

I was debating with someone about the recent riots and I was defending the police. The guy called me a "disgrace to humanity" and a "racist ammosexual" that should get it out of my system and just say the word "nig$er."

I was offended because anyone that truly knows me knows that I have done a lot for impoverished communities in all places I've lived and also I worked in the "black" music industry for almost a decade.

This guy is the worst kind of liberal. The militant kind.

This is no different or worse than being called a "homophobe" because one doesn't believe that same sex marriage is legitimate. Name calling is name calling, no matter what you believe. Suck it up and move on.

Edited by daddyo
  • Like 2

Much like the word 'cracker', I don't find anything offensive about ammosexual. 

But, if they are going to discriminate us for being ammosexuals, then we should point out how small-minded they are for being ammophobics. Ammophobia is a disease spread by ignorance.  We're here, with gear.  Get use to it!

• Like 6

You know you guys are just validating the "word" coined by Bill Maher by accepting its use, right?

My response would have been ridicule similar to, "It's laughable that you attempt to feign a false intellect by using a made-up word that doesn't even fit the situation for which Mayer used it! The more appropriate made-up word would be 'haplosexual' since the context of which Maher used it was referring to sexual stimulation from a weapon rather than the ammunition for it you idiot."

Lol. 

All I got from this is that you got into an argument with some idiot on the internet.   Which can be all kinds of fun, but don't go taking anyone *seriously*.  He be trollin' you, you be trollin' him, its all good fun. 

if you were having a *real* discussion, his post means you won (he gave up logic and rational though to play the race card and name-calling/personal attacks: in a debate, this is pretty much tipping your king over and saying "you win").   But its the internet, so its not a rational, "real" debate, its just mutual trolling for comic relief.

Lol. 

All I got from this is that you got into an argument with some idiot on the internet.   Which can be all kinds of fun, but don't go taking anyone *seriously*.  He be trollin' you, you be trollin' him, its all good fun. 

if you were having a *real* discussion, his post means you won (he gave up logic and rational though to play the race card and name-calling/personal attacks: in a debate, this is pretty much tipping your king over and saying "you win").   But its the internet, so its not a rational, "real" debate, its just mutual trolling for comic relief.

Where did he say that it was on the Internet? He said that it was a friend of a friend.

Where did he say that it was on the Internet? He said that it was a friend of a friend.

Yeah, I got the impression this was a face-to-face discussion.  I could be wrong, however - believe it or not it has happened. :pleased:

Anyone been called this before?

I was debating with someone about the recent riots and I was defending the police. The guy called me a "disgrace to humanity" and a "racist ammosexual" that should get it out of my system and just say the word "nig$er."

I was offended because anyone that truly knows me knows that I have done a lot for impoverished communities in all places I've lived and also I worked in the "black" music industry for almost a decade.

This guy is the worst kind of liberal. The militant kind.

I ran into a guy on Facebook like this. You cannot reason with them, No matter what you say. I am 61 and have NEVER had an exerience trying to talk to someone like this. Really strange individuals.

• Moderators

There's no rule that says he's gotta be pitching instead of catching, LOL!

Fair point, but that's a lot of sharp edges to be dealing with no matter how much lube you use. :o
  • Like 1

.......................................... Some people just have no idea how to argue something without hurling personal insults.

Yep. And I'd bet money most of them have been banned from an internet gun forum for it. Yay!

I want to take this opportunity to announce my new member title. "Ammosexual."

This guy was a east Nashville liberal.. A friend of a friend. His outfit came complete with mutton chops and jeans so tight you see his moose knuckle mangina.

Guess I used the wrong terminology. Kick him in the moose knuckle. Find a way to blame it on me. :)

• Like 1