Sig MPX-P

S4L

Can hardly wait to get to range!! Added MAGPUL AFG for comfort. Future additions will be optics, a suppressor (Octane 9 HD), and finally SBR with a collapsible stock![emoji39]
a2a539e0d0efd88b43bc062b949d6966.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 5
[emoji1] I didn't actually notice that until after uploading the pic! Wife would kill me if I scratched the table, so the newspaper was a "self-preservation" measure![emoji6]

Very, very nice!! I have a 9mm SBR on order. Hope to get the 357 Sig PDW kit when they come out.

Def need a range report! How much are the mags?

Thanks! Two extra mags were included with my purchase, but I've seen them priced between $70-$100 each!!

Tagged for AAR (because this is the ONE gun that I've been wanting for over two years).

Since I want it SBRed, and looking at the rear of the gun, should I buy this version?  Anything I should know about adding a stock once it's SBRed?

Guest Averhoeven

Call Sig soon. For registering you get a deal to buy 3 mag and a holding pouch for $139. Considering msrp on mag is $69, don't miss that deal

Call Sig soon. For registering you get a deal to buy 3 mag and a holding pouch for $139. Considering msrp on mag is $69, don't miss that deal

Really?! Wasn't aware of that! I now have three mags, but you can never have too many![emoji1]

The gun definitely has a cool factor. What did you pay for it? I was looking at one but stopped searching when I couldn't locate one and when I saw the price.

$1529... Found it on Gun Broker... Included two extra mags!

Tagged for AAR (because this is the ONE gun that I've been wanting for over two years).

Since I want it SBRed, and looking at the rear of the gun, should I buy this version? Anything I should know about adding a stock once it's SBRed?

As long as it's an MPX, the rear will be the same... Has a "rail" which the collapsible/folding stock or folding Sig Brace attaches to. Pretty convenient, but limits your options to Sig-proprietary devices only at this time!
  • Like 1

Can hardly wait to get to range!! Added MAGPUL AFG for comfort. Future additions will be optics, a suppressor (Octane 9 HD), and finally SBR with a collapsible stock![emoji39]
a2a539e0d0efd88b43bc062b949d6966.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Finally got a chance to get to the range!! Only had an hr, but was able to burn thru 200 rds of 115 gr Blazer with no issues!
6ce504c896e5468d8f85beac00f1409f.jpg
After some slow-fired grouping and sight adjustments at 7' and 21', put up a new target at 21' and drilled "as fast as you can" chest and head shots; 50 and 45 rds, respectively. Those extra mags made this exercise a breeze!
d94f6f69651767ad0af29fb68b385bb1.jpg
So far, I'm very pleased with my MPX! Familiar AR-type controls! Ambidextrous safety, bolt, & mag release are a big plus for me! (I'm a leftie.) Trigger break clean. Mags lock securely. Loading them to the full 30 rds really works the thumbs, but it's a blast to empty them down range!![emoji1]
Only issue for me is firing this type weapon without a stock. Nothing a Form 1 can't fix though![emoji6] For now, the sling definitely helps keep it steady.
I'm looking for a good, inexpensive red dot sight before my next range visit. Considering a Bushnell TRS-25. Any other suggestions?
Thanks

From S4L...

"I'm looking for a good, inexpensive red dot sight before my next range visit. Considering a Bushnell TRS-25. Any other suggestions?"

You might want to take a look at www.primaryarms.com

Edited by TN-popo
  • Like 1
  • Moderators

From S4L...
"I'm looking for a good, inexpensive red dot sight before my next range visit. Considering a Bushnell TRS-25. Any other suggestions?"

You might want to take a look at www.primaryarms.com

Seconded.