Top 10 concealed guns by popularity

I would expect the Shield to be there, along with the Glock 19/23 and they were both at the top. A lot of nice choices there. I also like the SR9c a lot and it made it. As far as the XD line, I've never owned one, don't care for the looks of them, but they are pretty popular and apparently nice quality.

Ditto. The more I hold and shoot the Shield, the better it seems to me.

I think my Shield .40 shoots better than my M&P .40c. I've been pleasantly surprised with it. I figured it was going to be really snappy, more so than my compact, but it's really nice to shoot. Ergonomics are great on it too, especially for such a thin gun. Going to get my wife one in 9mm to replace her Ruger LC9 and it's horrendous trigger.

I think my Shield .40 shoots better than my M&P .40c. I've been pleasantly surprised with it. I figured it was going to be really snappy, more so than my compact, but it's really nice to shoot. Ergonomics are great on it too, especially for such a thin gun. Going to get my wife one in 9mm to replace her Ruger LC9 and it's horrendous trigger.

lol That was pretty much my thinking as well, but I had been dropping the little 380 lcp in a belt slide holster and it just wasn't a satisfactory choice for me.

The Shield was love at first shot for me. I went to the Nashville Armory when the S&W guys were there letting you test fire their guns. I picked up the Shield and 5 rounds and fired them off.

Dropped off the pistol to the S&W rep and immediately ordered one.

As yet, I haven't found a better option for me.

• Like 1

Gosh, I cannot believe Bersa didn't make the list..................... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rock: :rock: :rock:

there could be many more on that list....I'm sure.  I myself dont believe it is "the list".  They are saying its based apon 2015 sales and popularity. 

This is definitely not "the list", in fact it says "based on Alien Gear Holster sales. Too many things wrong with basing popularity on one mfg's holster sales, but the style of carry alone skews the numbers.

Nonetheless, they probably sell a lot of holsters, so you can at least say this would be a fair representation of handgun sales for owners who prefer hybrid IWB holsters under $30. Edited by BigK

I have never had the privilege of trying to carry and of the block designed square pistols in an IWB holster but have seen  a few of my friends that do. To me it looks very uncomfortable but that's just me but all of them said it does take some getting use to. The guns are just FAT is all i can say and again maybe it's just my view on it. I just like a sleek looking comfortable fitting hand gun that I can carry concealed outside the waistband with just a light cover shirt and not print. That is why my choice is the Bersa's....................jmho