CZ Scorpion Evo S1 Pistol Project

If anybody wants to get some 30rd Scorpion mags before they're gone...

http://www.gregcotellc.com/cart/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=173&products_id=1578

Disregard, they’re already sold out.

Ha, yeah. I actually got 4x 30 rounders from cote. They'll be here tomorrow. Also got a sling on the way.... I'm working on a duty belt/battle belt rig for my wife as this is ahem... "her gun"

Well ok here you go. This is a good little set up, technically my wifes. 

Let me know if you want the details on what everything is.  I think all I'm missing is the factory stock and VFG (pending form 1 approval) and aimpoint. And maybe a small med kit on the rig. 

7B359993-9425-438A-83F5-388EC37A15FC.jpg

• 2 months later...

I was able to shoot it on memorial day. Very little only about 50 rounds suppressed. So that's about a total of 200 through the gun(all of the rounds were steel cased Tulammo).
I've had zero malfunctions. The stacked thread adapters work great! no baffle or end cap strikes even when I shot a whole mag as fast as I could. I haven't done an accuracy test yet. There is a surefire X400 showing up for this today and ill run out to the range this week to sight in the laser and see what kind of group I can get. I do have to say the trigger is horrible, and the ambi safety digs in to your finger when shooting. There is a $12 end cap you can buy to replace the right side safety, but I'm going to try and modify the existing first. 

I'll post pics as things progress. 

any updates jmevis? this will probably be my next SBR project. Ive always wanted a submachine gun style 9mm sbr. Ive looked at the Sig MPX, as well as the HK mp5 clones. A couple of websites have the stock/compliance kit up for preorder, so it shouldnt be too much longer. Cant wait to see yours all done! 

One more thing, since the firearm is pretty much all polymer, how do you plan to handle the engraving and in what location? Thanks.

any updates jmevis? this will probably be my next SBR project. Ive always wanted a submachine gun style 9mm sbr. Ive looked at the Sig MPX, as well as the HK mp5 clones. A couple of websites have the stock/compliance kit up for preorder, so it shouldnt be too much longer. Cant wait to see yours all done! 

One more thing, since the firearm is pretty much all polymer, how do you plan to handle the engraving and in what location? Thanks.

No updates. Still waiting on my F1. I haven't pre-ordered a compliance kit, but i think for the money this option cant be beat. 

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I finally got my hands on a CZ Factory Stock!!!! Well I bought on online. Just sold my buffer tube adapter and buffer tube to try and off set the cost of the 922 kit. Now i just need to unload this Magpul SL stock. I'm very excited to have the folding stock soon!  

I finally got my hands on a CZ Factory Stock!!!! Well I bought on online. Just sold my buffer tube adapter and buffer tube to try and off set the cost of the 922 kit. Now i just need to unload this Magpul SL stock. I'm very excited to have the folding stock soon!  

where did you pick up the 922 kit?