Pissed off another hippie today.......

One of the best scenes in any movie.....ever!  Hancock is one of my favorite movie characters ever.  

Ya'll sure you wanna ride this train?  ChooChoo Ahole!    :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Edited by Caster

It pains me to report that my 1997 Subaru wagon just blew a head gasket. It's not worth fixing since the trans is going out too. Sad. Anyone want a Subaru... cheap?  

Fortunately, my 2000 Subaru wagon is still going strong. This winter when everyone was snowed in for a day, I went out in the snow and slammed on the brakes a few times just to remind myself of what it was like to slip and slide. This spring I picked up a couple of 2x8x10' boards for the deck and carried them inside the car. I can't do that in my Dodge R3500 quadcab diesel pickup. Gotta love Subarus.

On concealed carry, I've never had anyone question or comment about my carry because in 15 years, no one has every seen it. But if it ever happens, I think I'd say something like this.

It's a shame I'm 1,300 miles away or I might be interested in the '97. I'm in the middle of replacing the struts on our '05 Subaru now. I really, really like Subarus...I just can't stand most of the people that drive them. :lol: Especially down around Denver, holy crap. Then again, I just don't care for Denver in general. :)

There are a lot of Subarus out here, but the further you get from Colorado the more reasonable the owners become. We were branding cattle Memorial Day weekend, pretty much every vehicle at the ranch was either a truck with a stock trailer or some variant of a Subaru. They're good cars, and nobody does AWD as well as they do. 

Of course, this is usually a pretty logical state so it's no surprise good cars would be popular here. It's equally un-surprising that logic prevailed and no permit is required for residents to carry here, either. :) It isn't perfect, but that's a real fine start. 

• Like 1

One of the best scenes in any movie.....ever!  Hancock is one of my favorite movie characters ever.  

Ya'll sure you wanna ride this train?  ChooChoo Ahole!    :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Yeah, a really good movie. I had high hopes for the planned sequel, but the masterminds in Hollywierd decided against it.

I fight the urge to run Subarus off the road with my RAM 2500 Diesel. I can't imagine even talking to the driver.

Hey now, no reason to get violent.  Besides, I might shoot out your tires and leave you in the dust! :D

I fight the urge to run Prius' off the road too!

That's fine, no one cares about them. :D

I bet it wasn't one like this.

coexist_zpsvwoiqns5.png

I want this bumper sticker!!!

Don't we really mean hipsters?? Skinny jeans, small hats, clear Ray-Ban glasses, a lot of plaid clothing, buster browns, man buns and murses. Ugh! Part of the reason we fled the big city!!

Hey, I resemble partly that description!  I like to wear Panama hats and sport a Tilly Winter hat in the winter.  I also carry a Mountainsmith Lumber pack with a shoulder strap on a daily basis!

45acp and all 1911's are   gay.

There, got that outta tha way. Now back to your regularly scheduled hippie bashing.

Oh, you had to go there!!! ;(

I want this bumper sticker!!!

Hey, I resemble partly that description! I like to wear Panama hats and sport a Tilly Winter hat in the winter. I also carry a Mountainsmith Lumber pack with a shoulder strap on a daily basis!

1. I want that bumper sticker too!! Also I agree with you. I love .45's and I love 1911's too. So :( from me too!

2. I don't know this Tilly hat you speak of, nor Panama but my guess is, if you're a member here, you're probably ok. Partly because you didn't say you had a man bun!! ;-)
  • Like 1

http://www.amazon.com/Coexist-Gun-Decal-Bumper-Sticker/dp/B00G8S07FQ

My hero! Buy 3 get 1 free! Moped, you get dibs on my free one. We have 3 vehicles but I know Monkey's will end up on his tool box. This is very fitting for our household though, we have several of the brands in it, maybe a sign to get more!

Edit: Umm there are way too many stickers now that I am looking on Amazon. Crossfire, you are in trouble for ever showing me these! I have been laughing so hard at some of them.

Edited by MrsMonkeyMan2500

My hero! Buy 3 get 1 free! Moped, you get dibs on my free one. We have 3 vehicles but I know Monkey's will end up on his tool box. This is very fitting for our household though, we have several of the brands in it, maybe a sign to get more!

Edit: Umm there are way too many stickers now that I am looking on Amazon. Crossfire, you are in trouble for ever showing me these! I have been laughing so hard at some of them.

This is my front plate on my truck

molonlabesnakeBEST-1.png

This is my front plate on my truck
molonlabesnakeBEST-1.png

There's a vendor on Amazon called Nashville Decals, they have some pretty neat vinyl stickers. But I'm for sure getting some of the Yeti Signs Coexist stickers. I like your plate. I've always wanted a Jolly Roger for the front of my Bronco. My poor Sequioa tends to get ignored.

It's a shame I'm 1,300 miles away or I might be interested in the '97. I'm in the middle of replacing the struts on our '05 Subaru now. I really, really like Subarus...I just can't stand most of the people that drive them. :lol: Especially down around Denver, holy crap. Then again, I just don't care for Denver in general. :)

There are a lot of Subarus out here, but the further you get from Colorado the more reasonable the owners become. We were branding cattle Memorial Day weekend, pretty much every vehicle at the ranch was either a truck with a stock trailer or some variant of a Subaru. They're good cars, and nobody does AWD as well as they do. 

Of course, this is usually a pretty logical state so it's no surprise good cars would be popular here. It's equally un-surprising that logic prevailed and no permit is required for residents to carry here, either. :) It isn't perfect, but that's a real fine start. 

IF ANYONE ever needs help working on their Subarus, Let me know!!! I've owned 5 - and while most of my experience is making them faster, corner better, or stop quicker, I can also help change a sensor, a head gasket, etc.

Partly because you didn't say you had a man bun!! ;-)

I've thought about it and I have to ask, do you know who can pull off a man bun?  Sumo wrestlers.  Of course, those dudes could probably pull off corn rows with Hello Kitty berets if they wanted.  I mean, who else could wear their hair in a bun and a diaper and still look fierce?  Oh, and Samurai.  I can just see it, now:

Random guy:  Dude, your hair is in a bun

Samurai:  Yes, it is a traditional hairstyle among Samurai.

Random guy:  Well, it looks stupid and makes you look like a sissy.

[Samurai draws katana and splits random dude from a**hole to Israel]

Samurai:  How does my sissy hairstyle look, now?

Random guy:  Dude, it looks totally bada...[thud!] 

Edited by JAB
  • Admin Team

I knew y'all were in the process of making a big change, but didn't know it involved going all the way to Wyoming!

I spent a couple of weeks out there with a client last summer.  It's a great state full of people who are truly the salt of the earth.  

Don't be a stranger!

• Like 1

I knew y'all were in the process of making a big change, but didn't know it involved going all the way to Wyoming!

I spent a couple of weeks out there with a client last summer. It's a great state full of people who are truly the salt of the earth.

Don't be a stranger!

Thanks bud!

I'll be around when I can, things have been pretty busy the last couple of months. Things are going well out here so far, just waiting on the house in TN to sell. I have a couple more round trips to make moving the last of the stuff, we're putting in fence right now out here so I can get the horses moved. I've about put more miles on my truck in the last 6 months than I have since I bought it in 2010. :lol:

Thanks bud!

I'll be around when I can, things have been pretty busy the last couple of months. Things are going well out here so far, just waiting on the house in TN to sell. I have a couple more round trips to make moving the last of the stuff, we're putting in fence right now out here so I can get the horses moved. I've about put more miles on my truck in the last 6 months than I have since I bought it in 2010. :lol:

I'm glad you finally got it done. You have been talking about moving for a good while. Best of luck to you.

And, don't forget... rocky mountain oysters ain't really oysters.

• Admin Team

I'm glad you finally got it done. You have been talking about moving for a good while. Best of luck to you.

Yeah, but if you eat more than 28, you'll break the record...

I've thought about it and I have to ask, do you know who can pull off a man bun? Sumo wrestlers. Of course, those dudes could probably pull off corn rows with Hello Kitty berets if they wanted. I mean, who else could wear their hair in a bun and a diaper and still look fierce? Oh, and Samurai. I can just see it, now:

Random guy: Dude, your hair is in a bun
Samurai: Yes, it is a traditional hairstyle among Samurai.
Random guy: Well, it looks stupid and makes you look like a sissy.
[Samurai draws katana and splits random dude from a**hole to Israel]
Samurai: How does my sissy hairstyle look, now?
Random guy: Dude, it looks totally bada...[thud!]

LOL! Yes! We used to have a favorite sushi spot in Nashville and the owner looked like an under cover ninja. He broke his chopping hand once and his left handed knife skills were way too good! He had a man bun, but I respected it, for hygiene reasons!

Last weekend we worked just over 400 calves, vaccinations, ID, and castration when required. At one point, there were two gallon sized buckets full of raw "oysters". :lol:

Don't know where they ended up, but there was brisket for lunch. :)