AAC 300blk upper/ spikes infidel lower

Upper is an AAC 300Blk complete bought new, has no muzzle device as I ran it with a can

Lower is a Spikes Infidel lower with alg defense trigger, bcm grip, kak buffer tube, sig brace

Comes with magpul sling and pmag as pictured

Asking 1500 obo

Located in Jackson TN

Edited by jcoosi
  • 3 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• By JeffNash
      Springfield Armory XD9 Sub Compact 9mm, comes with gear (double mag pouch, holster)
      Total of 2 16rd mags
      1 10rd mag
      Night Sights (still look good)
      Extra Holster
      ADDED:  TWO (2) BOXES OF 9MM LUGER 115 gr. JACKETED HOLLOW POINT AMMO (100rd Boxes for a total of 200rds.)
      $450

Purchased this awhile back from another TGOer who put a few hundred rounds through it. Want to meet in the Antioch area.  Must be willing to pick-up in Antioch.  Must have TN id and be willing to complete a Bill of Sale.  Prefer to sell to TGOers with feedback.  If new, would like to have someone from this site vouch for you.  Pic coming soon.  Thanks.

• By JeffNash
      A total of 1000 round of 45 Auto ammo for sale (300 rounds 230 gr. JHP/700 rounds 230 gr. FMJ).  Please see attached pic.  Will sell all for $450 cash. Need to be able to pick-up in Antioch area.   Prefer to sell to established members.
    • By tercel89
      New in box IWI Jericho 941 in 9mm . I bought it new and never shot it. Made in Israel and all steel. Very well built and made like a tank. The 2 factory magazines are 16 rds. The factory case and all are pictured. MSRP is $655 and I am asking $500. I am in middle Tn and can meet a buyer within 50 miles of Clarksville. Thanks for looking. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines