TGO Punisher TR4 Official thread

This will be closed out on the 17th of October all payments are still due by the end of October if you want one let me know by the 17th. There will me no exceptions

What about for my barber's cousin's former roommate's army buddy's uncle? He's a really stand up guy, I promise. :D

• Like 1

Several people were looking at my Punisher TR4 and Godson yesterday. They were impressed by the workmanship of the Protech knives, as most of the knives they'd handled were gun show junk.

In the near future on my offtime I plan on selling Protech knives ar Gun Shows and other events to let people see them in person before deciding to buy. Honestly these knives can sell themselves when folks get to handle them and see them in person Edited by willis68
  • Like 1

I am offering unwanted and unsolicited advise here...so hold on to your wallets.

Guys, if you are fence-sitting on getting one of these knives...read this.

I am not a big-time knife collector. I don't know crap about much at all truthfully. But if you are thinking about ordering one of the TR4 knives...don't hesitate on it.

You won't get a better production made knife at this kind of price. These are solid, well made knives, and they are great looking. Quality shows in each build.

They open with a good solid feel and close easily. The finish is awesome on them.

And they are sharp! Both literally and figuratively!

The only way you will get a knife of the same quality will be to go to a custom knifemaker and get a one-off model. I know this because I do have a couple of

nice pieces from Kim Breed and an A.G. Russell. I have had a couple of early Randall knives but let them get away.

In short, these are some great knives for pocket carry or just to say you have a nice little collection.

You have 1 day left. Get off the pot!

• Like 4

Payment sent! I was a bad boy and just couldn't wait to finish another AR, so I'm just sticking to the one, two-tone blade instead of getting one of each this time. Thanks!

Using the same source to fund two addictions is sometimes a problem. I recently found another gun I had to have. Glad I had paid for the TR4 in advance.
  • Like 2
Alright Gentlemen,

The Knives have been officially ordered and Protech will start to build them very soon, I am trusting all of you that committed to buy these that have not already paid to do so by the end of this month as we agreed on,
  • Like 4
Diggity! You da man! Can't wait for this one!

I have decided this will replace my Kershaw Blur as my EDC. My LG101 filled that role until its tragic disappearance.

I contemplated carrying the Godfather, but it's simply too awesome. That... and I always seem to poke a few holes in the opposite hand whenever I use it. :/ It remains a dress/showoff knife for nice occasions.

The Runts are awesome, but I find myself going back to the Kershaw Blur for EDC for its size and comfort under heavier use.

The TR4 will be my workhorse, and I can't wait! Edited by musicman
  • Like 2

Mine will be to you by the end of this week.

If anyone backs out, they would be perfect candidates for TGO David's new Wall of Shame he's thinking about doing.

Ditto the above.

Also, if anyone backs out, hit me up I can cover a 2nd.

I'll just tell my wife it is a Christmas present for the boy . . . [emoji2] what 12 month old doesn't need one?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
  • Like 3