TGO Punisher TR4 Official thread

All of you who requested a stonewashed blade who want it changed to the two tone, just let me know I designed this knife that way because I knew it would come out Badass or you can just order one of each, your choice of course 

Guys, again keep in mind you have until the end of October to pay for these I put this up so early to give all of you plenty of time to save for this knife, honestly this will be the best knife I have offered for sale on this forum I have several other folks who are not members of this forum asking me about one, but I want to keep this strictly for TGO members

I honestly believe these will be sought after by alot of the knife folks out there because this is such a great model and it will look Incredible!

Edited by willis68
  • Like 1

Guys, again keep in mind you have until the end of October to pay for these I put this up so early to give all of you plenty of time to save for this knife, honestly this will be the best knife I have offered for sale on this forum I have several other folks who are not members of this forum asking me about one, but I want to keep this strictly for TGO members

I honestly believe these will be sought after by alot of the knife folks out there because this is such a great model and it will look Incredible!

Ok, enough with the hard sell :) 

I'm in for my usual #55.

• Like 1

Dave will be sending me a better picture Friday or Saturday but here is one form his Iphone

image1_zpstc5yhpvt.jpeg

That thing is dead nuts sexy. I understand if one doesn't have the extra money, but there is no way you can't want one of those Edited by Lumber_Jack
  • Like 5

No, those blades were from the Runts, that was posted to give the guys an idea about how the two tone blades look

No, those blades were from the Runts, that was posted to give the guys an idea about how the two tone blades look

Thanks, I was just having trouble seeing the two-tone blade and getting a feel for it.
  • Like 2

I cant wait for these knifes, they are going to be Badass!!!!!!!

As I patiently wait for these knives to be built, I look for another knife or gun to feed the addiction and finally spot a SA Range Officer Compact in 9mm.

As I patiently wait for these knives to be built, I look for another knife or gun to feed the addiction and finally spot a SA Range Officer Compact in 9mm.

Very nice find! I get tempted to look for one myself...pretty often.