Explanation?

Guest Spru

Well if it is in my profile I'll need to know so I can change it. But the only thing someone might think was trolling is my occupation of "Lego Sculptor" which is actually legit though the actual title is different. I worked for Legoland Orlando before moving here. My actual title was in sales as a Model Citizen. Model as in good person, not as in a Lego model. But part of that job description is being able to memorize and build certain display models so all of us in that position said we were Lego Sculptors.

• Admin Team
My honest suggestion to you would be to go read the Code of Conduct of our community and then go back and review your most recent posts. The delta between those things was the reason for your temporary suspension.

My honest suggestion to you would be to go read the Code of Conduct of our community and then go back and review your most recent posts. The delta between those things was the reason for your temporary suspension.

I have read it. Several times.

1. Keep it clean. No cursing in my posts.
2. Maintain a good fellowship with others. I have other than the one guy that made a threat of physical violence. (And didn't get suspended)
3. Do not discuss illegal activity of any sort. I didn't other than informing someone what they were threatening was illegal. (Again, that didn't get suspended)
4. Observe all laws. I do, though others here don't seem to. (You know the one, the one that didn't get suspended)
5. No unauthorized soliciting. I haven't advertised anything.
6. Use of Trading Post Forum. Haven't used it.

So I am left confused. The reason given was "trolling in profile" yet it was because of something I posted in the forums?

Just remember, TGO is not America. We all love America here but there is no freedom of speech with impunity. I would call TGO a benevolent monarchy with delegated powers to trusted subordinates.

I've been a member of several forums. TGO maintains the best balance of ANY forum on the Internet. Some forums are free-for-alls and suffer for it. Some are run by tyrannical facists who stomp out anything those in the clique disapprove of. TGO doesn't allow swearing but unless you make it a constant habit or (more importantly) direct it at another member, an occasional hell or damn never gets a moments notice. If it's a particularly heinous load of BS like hippies, gun control or Rosie O'donnel you can even slip in an abbreviated F' you. Again, it's intent and context and frequency. Frowned on, so don't make it a habit. Besides, it's funnier when it isn't said all the time.

Slander and lies pertaining to business transactions are dealt with in a swift and crushing manner. I for one am thankful for that.
There are always exceptions, lies relating to fishing are fairly welcome.

Just remember, we are All guests here and TGODavid has the final word. If you were warned for something he didn't like, accept it and let it go. Shoot, he's crawled my butt SEVERAL times for posting stuff he didn't approve of. A time or two, I'm almost sure he was yelling into the keyboard. You think he's just been exstatic to read all 8K of mys posts? LOL. So what? Don't do it again. Nuff said. Edited by Caster
  • Like 3
Guest damyankee

Can anyone help me understand why Jade Helm 15 Mastering the Human Domain was closed down? I was accused of "Asking someone what handicap having your head up your ass is", and was told it "is both offensive to handicapped people and those who enjoy the view from there." The problem is I never said it!

I understand that many here are military or ex-military and are easily offended by any talk that suggests that they could be used against the American people but we must never forget that history paints a different picture. Remember that not that long ago Japanese Americans were interned for the crime of being Japanese Americans! And if we look at other countries we see soldiers being used to clamp down on citizens by using as justification, "I was just following orders."

We cannot call everything we disagree with a "conspiracy theory"  nor anyone we don't agree with a tinfoil hat wearing moron. In many cases, sometimes years later, we discover the conspiracy theorists or tinfoil hat wearing morons were right!

May God bless and protect America!