Explanation?

Guest Spru

I'm glad you will be able to show this thread to your grandchildren. "Look Timmy, this is where Grandpa admitted he was gutless and didn't give a damn about burning an American flag "

Sent from the backwoods

Apparently someone doesn't understand that generations come and go every couple of years.

Again, not considered trolling because this is an established member right?

Apparently someone doesn't understand that generations come and go every couple of years.

Actually now I'm just being an asshole. You did call me a terrorist after all.
Generations come and go about every twenty years btw. Not every 2.

Sent from the backwoods
  • Like 3
  • Moderators

So, as a Lego Sculptor, what sort of things did you make?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually now I'm just being an asshole. You did call me a terrorist after all.
Generations come and go about every twenty years btw. Not every 2.

Sent from the backwoods

Yes you are, you said it not me. Yes I did and I stand by it. You are the literal definition of one.
And no, how often a generation comes and goes is subjective. Considering most people don't "hang out" with people more than a few years either side of them, to me a generation is about 3-5 years.

You realize that there are plenty of other actions that can be taken outside of what other members see. For example how many warning points do I have?

And hopefully you understand that it is sometimes better to walk away when you are wrong rather than try to argue that you are right.

What I take away from this is that the rules are only there for new members and not the established members. Even when followed they will be twisted to silence anyone who dares to call out the established members for their own breaking of the rules.

Yeah, you guys sound like a great community to belong to! /sarcasm

See you in another week.

• Like 3
I would like to apologize to the other members here and the moderators. I shouldn't have lost my temper and for that I am sorry. It won't happen again

Sent from the backwoods Edited by Spots
  • Like 1

Can anyone help me understand why Jade Helm 15 Mastering the Human Domain was closed down? I was accused of "Asking someone what handicap having your head up your ass is", and was told it "is both offensive to handicapped people and those who enjoy the view from there." The problem is I never said it!

I understand that many here are military or ex-military and are easily offended by any talk that suggests that they could be used against the American people but we must never forget that history paints a different picture. Remember that not that long ago Japanese Americans were interned for the crime of being Japanese Americans! And if we look at other countries we see soldiers being used to clamp down on citizens by using as justification, "I was just following orders."

We cannot call everything we disagree with a "conspiracy theory"  nor anyone we don't agree with a tinfoil hat wearing moron. In many cases, sometimes years later, we discover the conspiracy theorists or tinfoil hat wearing morons were right!

May God bless and protect America!

1. Maybe because you ignored TGODavid's admonitions to post something besides your collection of youtube tinfoil videos? or

2. Maybe because the tread finally degenerated into a bunch of random nonsense?

It was fun for a while, but it outlived any degree of usefulness days ago ...

Yes you are, you said it not me. Yes I did and I stand by it. You are the literal definition of one.
And no, how often a generation comes and goes is subjective. Considering most people don't "hang out" with people more than a few years either side of them, to me a generation is about 3-5 years.

Competing to always have the last word in one of these threads is almost never successful, mostly the threads end with something along the lines of "This thread is now locked, and the OP is now history".  Looks like you're well on the way ...

Edited by No_0ne
  • Like 1

I really think this stems from a long line of lack of discipline from parents these days. Personally reading the sass and just general lack of care from the OP makes me feel violent towards him. I want to treat him like a horrible, foul mouthed little kid and just smack his face. Or fingers in this case I guess. What part of community is so hard to understand?

I've only been a member since the end of December. So far I have met 2 really nice men (With my husband, that still sounds horrible), participated in a great purchase, befriended a fellow sticker lover, picked up 7 awesome chickens (Thanks again, Maroonandwhite!) and had really nice conversations with some very smart people. Sure there are some that I haven't. Yes everyone has a bad day but read my freakin list again! How awesome is that? So how can I have had such great experiences in such a little of time while someone else hasn't? Hmm.... Maybe I have been cordial and polite and voiced my opinions well while not insulting someone? It pays to be polite dude. You should try it. 

• Like 1

Anyone care to explain the "warning" or temporary ban I was given for "trolling in profile" since no one answers the emails?

My advice, just let it go.

I gave you this advice in post #4 and yet you would not take the advice.

I received bad points the first day I was a member, sent PM with a "sorry" and have enjoyed being here ever since.

As far as I could tell I did not break any rules, if I remember it was a few pics that were in bad taste.

We are a good group, we have fun, get together and shoot sometimes.

I feel there are a few members here I could call on and get about anything I want.

Considering most people don't "hang out" with people more than a few years either side of them, to me a generation is about 3-5 years.

I find it funny how you want to keep saying you used the official "literal" definition of the word terrorist but the use of the word "generation" is just just left wide open for your own interpretation.

I don't know you and I'm pretty sure nobody here knows you. I haven't read every post you have submitted to this forum but what I did read is you calling another well known member on here a terrorist. I don't care if you were going by what Mr. Webster calls a terrorist or not. I consider most people on here friends even though I've only met a hand full. Most of the people on here are good hard working, gun totin', patriots. You don't come on a Pro 2nd Amendment gun forum knowing the crowd and call someone a terrorist and expect good things to come from it.

You realize that there are plenty of other actions that can be taken outside of what other members see. For example how many warning points do I have?

And hopefully you understand that it is sometimes better to walk away when you are wrong rather than try to argue that you are right.

See you in another week.

You are telling me I have to wait another week to see the series finally from this guy???? I don't post a ton on here but have been around for a while. I've never had a bad exchange and genuinely enjoy reading what everyone has to say. I spend most of my time on my fishing forum. BTW I need to get out and shoot. 

Let's see comes on a TN based gun forum (AKA REDNECK GUN LOVERS) and goes on a rant about supporting the desecrating of an American Flag and wonders why the thread went south? Dude they still sell Confederate battle flag blankets at the local Walgreens.... Come on when you piss gas on a fire you've got to know it will flare up.... No matter my positions on any subject I'm going to temper my responses depending on the group of people I'm talking to.... 

Dildos, but they don't sell very well :)

i actually had the same thought. I got google open and decided I didn't have enough eye bleach for a Lego sex toy search

Sent from the backwoods Edited by Spots
  • Like 2