Explanation?

Guest Spru

Why not allow it? Our prison system is the worst in the world as far as treatment and rehabilitation. A person who steals a loaf of bread to feed his family is treated the same as, and housed with, violent criminals. Our justice system makes no distinction between the two which is wrong. Yes they classify but ALL inmates are housed in the same way, little box unless you are nice then it is a bigger box. In the end it is still a box where you sit and do nothing.  Keep a person penned up constantly and they will become violent. Allow them to work out and they will be less violent.

From the videos and documentaries I have watched about Russia I think there is a fundamental difference between us and them. There, people actually believe in personal accountability and responsibility while here it is everyone else's fault. If a criminal gets caught red handed killing someone here the victim is blamed for being the victim, society is to blame, poor Johnny didn't have a father or it is because he is a certain color. Long gone are the days when someone who was wrong will actually say they were wrong. Heck, we seen it in this thread where the OP broke the rules then tries to blame everyone else for HIS actions. And that is the single biggest problem with this country and there is no way to fix it. We are a country of liars and thieves and it is considered acceptable so long as you are not the victim.

So I thought about the best way to go about this. I figured I'd just take a note from Spots book and even use a direct quote.

I take offense to people who take sides based on personal relationships rather than the black and white rules laid out before them. I also take offense to terroristic threats. With that said "So yeah, I'm probably gonna get a little emotional and bust somebodies [sic] skull".

Exact same wording but watch the ban hammer come in now since I'm not the established member making the EXACT same statement.

Also since this will probably be my last post anyway:

I worked for LegoLand Orlando in the gift store. We mostly made small models like the fire department set but usually had 1-2 large ones as well like the Millennium Falcon. And of course making fun of my career is not trolling as they are established members.

For those trying to say that I am making up the definition of a generation: "
all of the people born and living at about the same time, regarded collectively" so if we want to really get technical a generation is 72 years, the average life span in the US. However none of us use "living at about the same time" literally. I use the first bit more, "born...at about the same time". So if you want to argue a definition at least know that it isn't a hard and fast definition.

Lastly, I still regard Spots as the definition of a terrorist, well let me rephrase that for you since that is apparently name calling. I still regard Spot's comment as a terroristic threat in that he is using fear, intimidation and ultimately violence because he doesn't think someone should be allowed to do something that offends him...just like at Charlie Hebdo and the Texas Draw Mohammed event. He wants to assault someone because his feelings were hurt.

As for me? Damn straight I'll pull a gun if someone wants to fist fight me. Ever heard of a brain hemorrhage? Not going to take that chance so call me a p***y and say the country has been pussified or the "pussification" of the country or whatever. I'm not an idiot like you would be if you are willing to be hit in the head over something as trivial as someone expressing themselves.

Anyway, can't wait for one of these "meet ups". I'll watch the forums from work if I have to. I'll be the one that pulls up with a flag burning from diesel smoke stack, not as an anti-US sentiment but a pro-free speech and anti-Spots sentiment. Hope to see you there man!

Anyway, can't wait for one of these "meet ups". I'll watch the forums from work if I have to. I'll be the one that pulls up with a flag burning from diesel smoke stack, not as an anti-US sentiment but a pro-free speech and anti-Spots sentiment. Hope to see you there man!

Considering all my events are held on private family land, in the middle of nowhere, you really don't hope you see me there. Trust me. [emoji6]

And generations have been clearly defined by their birth years for the last century.

http://www.socialmarketing.org/newsletter/features/generation1.htm

Sent from the backwoods Edited by Spots

So is this a terroristic threat?

So is this a terroristic threat?

Absolutely not. Where is a threat at? I just said that I was going to do what I am legally allowed and constitutionally protected in doing.

Absolutely not. Where is a threat at? I just said that I was going to do what I am legally allowed and constitutionally protected in doing.

Yep. Right until your cross that property line. And since you can't even see the property line from where we shoot, much less the road, all I can say is good luck.

Sent from the backwoods

Considering all my events are held on private family land, in the middle of nowhere, you really don't hope you see me there. Trust me. [emoji6]

And generations have been clearly defined by their birth years for the last century.

http://www.socialmarketing.org/newsletter/features/generation1.htm

Sent from the backwoods

Hey if it is open to members all I have to do is be a member. If you make it private and only invite a few then that is up to you. I'm also sure you aren't the only one that holds events.

Hey I can link a definition too!

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/generation

Hey if it is open to members all I have to do is be a member. If you make it private and only invite a few then that is up to you. I'm also sure you aren't the only one that holds events.

His private land - his rules. He could invite everyone but you. Just like this forum is TGO David's; we're here because he allows it.

You are going to miss out on alot by not trying to get along. I've met many great people through TGO over the years.

• Like 1

I would take it as one. 

But you wouldn't take Spot's quote of smashing someone's skull for offending him as one?

Yep. Right until your cross that property line. And since you can't even see the property line from where we shoot, much less the road, all I can say is good luck.

Sent from the backwoods

What about crossing that property line? Until you trespass me if there is an open invitation to members you cant do shit. FYI I use vehicle cameras that upload live. So your threats are falling on deaf ears.

And you assume you would be greeted with open arms at anyone else's TGO event when you came rolling in burning an American flag? That should make for an interesting event for sure.

Sent from the backwoods

His private land - his rules. He could invite everyone but you. Just like this forum is TGO David's; we're here because he allows it.

You are going to miss out on alot by not trying to get along. I've met many great people through TGO over the years.

Is that not what I just said or were you so eager to argue with the new guy you didn't read the second sentence?

And you assume you would be greeted with open arms at anyone else's TGO event when you came rolling in burning an American flag? That should make for an interesting event for sure.

Sent from the backwoods

Wouldn't matter how I was greeted. You would still have it stuffed in your face even if I did have to leave.

But you wouldn't take Spot's quote of smashing someone's skull for offending him as one?

What about crossing that property line? Until you trespass me if there is an open invitation to members you cant do ####. FYI I use vehicle cameras that upload live. So your threats are falling on deaf ears.

Ok, I'll just say it openly. The TGO member known as Spru is not invited in any way, shape, form or fashion to any event that I host on my property. If he manages to find said property without getting completely and utterly lost in the backwoods of nowhere in some very unfriendly hick neighborhoods, and manages to make it on to my property through the locked gate and past the "No trespassing" signs he will be asked to leave. [emoji4]

Sent from the backwoods Edited by Spots
  • Like 1

Ok, I'll just say it openly. The TGO member known as Spru is not invited in any way, shape, form or fashion to any event that I host on my property. If he manages to find said property without getting completely and utterly lost in the backwoods of nowhere in some very unfriendly hick neighborhoods, and manages to make it on to my property through the locked gate and past the "No trespassing" signs he will be asked to leave. [emoji4]

Sent from the backwoods

Ok, "Spru" wont be there.

Is that not what I just said or were you so eager to argue with the new guy you didn't read the second sentence?

Actually, what you said is below. I was just pointing out the obvious. He can invite everyone but you (not just a few). I think you are wearing out your welcome on a lot of folks - new guy or not.

I'm going slink back into the shadows and watch the train wreck unfold. 

Another threat. I have Spots at 1 you at 2. So now what are you arguing?

Man you've been to my place. He couldn't even find the damn thing, much less make it past the gate and the lovely neighbors at the beginning of the road.

Sent from the backwoods