Explanation?

Guest Spru

Another threat. I have Spots at 1 you at 2. So now what are you arguing?

Not a threat. He would still have it presented to him. I'm being careful not to make any threats except in my first post today where I quoted Spots.

Man you've been to my place. He couldn't even find the damn thing, much less make it past the gate and the lovely neighbors at the beginning of the road.

Sent from the backwoods

I've never met you other than online but I've seen pictures. I sure wouldn't try to show up at your place uninvited! :)

Actually, what you said is below. I was just pointing out the obvious. He can invite everyone but you (not just a few). I think you are wearing out your welcome on a lot of folks - new guy or not.

I'm going slink back into the shadows and watch the train wreck unfold. 

Actually, you quoted it before making the comment. Read the second sentence in that top reply. It says the exact same thing you did in your reply. You just want to argue.

I swear I'm coming back to this thread. I've just got other stuff to take care of before I can settle in and really do it justice.

Were't you coming back around to enjoy this? It has so many subtle layers to enjoy, like a fine scotch.

Sent from the backwoods
  • Like 1

Man you've been to my place. He couldn't even find the damn thing, much less make it past the gate and the lovely neighbors at the beginning of the road.

Sent from the backwoods

LMAO Yeah the guy that finds his way through the waterways in the everglades couldn't use dirt roads. HA!

Not a threat. He would still have it presented to him. I'm being careful not to make any threats except in my first post today where I quoted Spots.

You said "shoved in his face". Shoving a burning flag in someone's face is a threat.

Honest question. Do you really wanna be a member here. If so, why have you been so insistent on being proven "right". You could have let it go and moved on to other threads. If your this antagonistic you won't survive here regardless.

Anyway, can't wait for one of these "meet ups". I'll watch the forums from work if I have to. I'll be the one that pulls up with a flag burning from diesel smoke stack, not as an anti-US sentiment but a pro-free speech and anti-Spots sentiment. Hope to see you there man!

Right here, this is where I knew the thread was going to get good. Not because of the flag burning, but because we can see we're dealing with real, live, big and bad 18 wheeler man! Or someone who's just trying to be a big bad 18 wheeler man with smoke stacks on his pickup truck. Either way, knowing now that his vehicle is obviously such a big part of his life that he had to work it into the post, it kind of makes me wonder if that's the case because there's nothing else to his life. Seems like the typical attitude of someone...eh, I'd guess 16-25 years old who just hasn't yet realized that life is a whole lot more enjoyable without 'rolling coal' and trying to stuff things in peoples' faces. 

But what the hell do I know? I'm still on the lookout for another fluffy cow, could use another pair of wooly chaps...:)

• Like 1

Right here, this is where I knew the thread was going to get good. Not because of the flag burning, but because we can see we're dealing with real, live, big and bad 18 wheeler man! Or someone who's just trying to be a big bad 18 wheeler man with smoke stacks on his pickup truck. Either way, knowing now that his vehicle is obviously such a big part of his life that he had to work it into the post, it kind of makes me wonder if that's the case because there's nothing else to his life. Seems like the typical attitude of someone...eh, I'd guess 16-25 years old who just hasn't yet realized that life is a whole lot more enjoyable without 'rolling coal' and trying to stuff things in peoples' faces.

But what the hell do I know? I'm still on the lookout for another fluffy cow, could use another pair of wooly chaps...:)

I bet these guys could help

e0d56f0886f83e97dec07b5ca4fdf91c_zpsgk73

Sent from the backwoods

But what the hell do I know? I'm still on the lookout for another fluffy cow, could use another pair of wooly chaps... :)

Hey Blake,

This thread has been a reunion of sorts!  Sorry it had to be a kid with no more sense than Kwik to do it.  Wonder if Kwik had a "slower" brother?

• Administrator

Hey Blake,

This thread has been a reunion of sorts!  Sorry it had to be a kid with no more sense than Kwik to do it.  Wonder if Kwik had a "slower" brother?

Kwik probably is the slower brother.

Nice to see you around.  :)

• Like 1

Hey Blake,

:wave:

This thread has been one of 'those' threads that seems to bring all sorts of folks together. :) 

Lets see, direct threats against other members, use of profanity as well as failing to maintain a good fellowship with others.

I do not discuss punishments of current members, Spru is no longer a member.

As I was reading this tread there was a clock going off in my head 3, 2, 1. Done. I have not been around much lately man have I been missing some "good" stuff.
I don't use the term often at all since it it overused a lot o the web, but this guy was a legitimate troll. Just trying to get a response and when he got one he rode that train as long as he could.

I wouldn't be surprised if a lawsuit gets threatened.