VA State - Kettlefoot

I know there are quite a few of us going to the Kettlefoot match June 26th. I'm looking for a roomie if you're going. I'm going up Friday afternoon and staying until Sunday morning. I live in Mt Juliet so let me know if you want to split gas and/or a room.

I did not know...What kind of shooting match is being held there??

Well crap. This would have been the time for me to go.

300-bird ATA shoot every 4th Saturday.  Love to have ya!

Plus, there's a 300 bird shoot in Morristown every second Saturday.  No shortage of opportunities to break clays up in the fingertip...

Edited by GKar

I know there are quite a few of us going to the Kettlefoot match June 26th. I'm looking for a roomie if you're going. I'm going up Friday afternoon and staying until Sunday morning. I live in Mt Juliet so let me know if you want to split gas and/or a room.

Really...tell me about the ATA...Just what disciplines are being shot

Expecting about 200 shooters for the event. Plus, we are having an ATA 300-bird trap event there on Saturday as well...

100 singles (16 yd), 100 handicap, 100 doubles.  Likely using 4 fields, 25 each for singles/caps.  Doubles usually shot on 1 field.  Problem in contemplating both would be timing: Registration starts at 9, singles starts at 10.

Options: 25s for singles, handicap - $5 each.  Mid-50 for handicap - 5$, and money from previous shoots carries over.  Not sure what that pot is up to now - think its about $1000 or so.

Edited by GKar

Got the ATA shoot in without any real significant rain - just a drizzle here and there.  Cloudy day made for a great background, and scores showed it (7 of 14 shooters shot 95 or better in singles).  Sounded like a small war on up the hill...hope all went well for IDPA.