Congratulations to Everything Weapons

.. I showed him and he said that it looks like they should be ordering from them because they are selling them cheaper than he can buy them for. He was a bit of an ass even before that.

That's actually entirely possible.

I bought a Zastava AK pistol online, had it sent to my fav FFL, and there was some confusion as 5 or 6 of them were delivered to him at same time -- turned out he had ordered the others for resale from same place at same retail price, as they were cheaper than he could get them through his distributors at the time.

- OS

Edited by Oh Shoot

That's actually entirely possible.

I bought a Zastava AK pistol online, had it sent to my fav FFL, and there was some confusion as 5 or 6 of them were delivered to him at same time -- turned out he had ordered the others for resale from same place at same retail price, as they were cheaper than he could get them through his distributors at the time.

- OS

That does not suprise me and I am sure it was the same with outpost, it was just the way he went about it. His attitude was piss poor. Here's to hoping the new ownership makes it even better.

I've had nothing but great experiences with Everything Weapons, and find their "Franklin / Brentwood prices" to be inline with the more "blue collar" gun shops. Glad to hear they are expanding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I happy to hear there will be new owners. I was with my 10 year old Daughter at the Outpost looking at suppressors. The two guys were being the counter telling dirty jokes. We just left. I look forward to going there with new management. I pass by there all the time.. I'm going to stop in on my way back from Atlanta this weekend. Edited by R1100R

I have a great time on every trip to both stores. I'm glad to hear 2 great outfits teamed up. I've spent a lot of money at Outpost over the years, but EW is 2 miles from work, so they're catching up fast.

• 1 month later...
Outpost has been a little higher than some but their selection has always been too notch. I've purchased enough to declare shareholder but should be neat to see how this big merge affects us. Hopefully lower prices to compete w net sales. Having a shop w 17 Barrett 50 calls on the counter and 10 Rec 7's on the wall motivates me!!!' Only thing I don't get is w Barrett sales down why dump the shop [emoji53] Edited by Dustbuster

I've had nothing but great experiences with Everything Weapons, and find their "Franklin / Brentwood prices" to be inline with the more "blue collar" gun shops. Glad to hear they are expanding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are cheaper than most of the other shops around Nashville "especially when it comes to ammo" so I dont understand why people keep referencing the "Franklin/Brentwood prices"...I personally think thats a load of bullsh*t.

• 1 month later...

Hmm, wonder what happened. I know they stopped carrying a few things in their Brentwood store. They told me they were transferring those things to the outpost store. From the way they talked, they were pretty much committed.

Ohh well. That's business.

Yea I was in EW a week or two ago and he told me they were no longer merging...had a REALLY nice amount of ammo sitting on the shelf. Didn't really notice a drop in gun selection in the Brentwood location when I was there.

• Administrator

Yeah I'd read a press release from EW about 2-3 weeks ago stating that the deal fell through.  I think there are really three things we can take away from this:

1. Nothing is ever actually "done" in business until the ink is dry on the paper.

2. Everything Weapons is willing to grow by acquiring someone else.

3. Outpost Armory is willing to sell to the right buyer.

I'd say the odds are good that we haven't heard the last of this sort of thing.