TGO Nashville Meet and Greet Tuesday 7/28/15 at Shoney's on Donelson

Attendance Count  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Are you attending?

• Moderators

There's a Kmart parking lot right across the street. I can't imagine many people shop there anymore [emoji57]

Good to know. I don't know whether I'll be on a run that way or not, and so I'm down as a maybe. I might be able to be there, but I might have to bring the truck with me.

Good to know. I don't know whether I'll be on a run that way or not, and so I'm down as a maybe. I might be able to be there, but I might have to bring the truck with me.

Well no matter what. Find a place to park and one of us will come get you. If it's too far to walk I'd be happy to pick you up.
  • Like 4

Not sure if anyone has got together since the last time we did it but how about another get together at the Shoney's on Donelson one evening after work. If we nail down a date we can reserve the back room from what I was told last time. Weekends are fine too but if the weather is nice I imagine we will all be out shooting or doing something else.

Edit: I have Shoney's on Donelson Pike reserved for 5:30 until on Tuesday 7/28. We had a great time last time doing this and hope to have another good turnout. We have the back "conference" room all to ourselves so should have plenty of room. I will be going straight after work and eating there so feel free to join.

If you plan to attend please vote in the poll just so we can have an idea of how many.

Cool, this time we won't sit in two separate groups for an hour without realizing the other group existed :D

• Like 2

I may try to make it. Just not sure I want to deal with traffic from Franklin to Donelson at 5pm.

same trek for me...big triangle from work in Franklin to Shoney's in Donelson and back home in La Vergne, but worth it. Had a great time last time we did this.

• Like 1

I've seen a few of us...I don't think that will narrow the field much. lol

Haha, I almost posted that yesterday but I didn't want to be an asshole.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk Edited by Ted S.

Honestly I might not be carrying.  I might leave there going to a bar.

Who i am kidding, after I probably just go back to the Hotel, the the peacekeeper away and go to the hotel bar that night.

Will be driving in that morning.

Edited by vontar

For the mentally challenged...might I suggest name tags?

I freely admit to memory problems. Introduce me to you and 5 seconds later...all I remember is me.

It takes a while to sink in for me.

I'll bring Sharpies, sticky name tags and the little tent postcards where you write you name and put it on the table - already have them.

If I can make it, I'll be the white, balding guy, with a belly.  Surely that will make me unique in this group. 

Okay, yeah, name tags are a solid idea.

White - check

balding - check

belly - check

I knew I was getting older when I would see smoking hot 21 year old women, yet couldn't look at them "that way" as it made me feel like a dirty old man.   :grouchy:  

• Like 5

I'll bring Sharpies, sticky name tags and the little tent postcards where you write you name and put it on the table - already have them.

White - check

balding - check

belly - check

I knew I was getting older when I would see smoking hot 21 year old women, yet couldn't look at them "that way" as it made me feel like a dirty old man.   :grouchy:  

Winner. I bet your B.O.B. is crammed with office supplies. :rofl:

Just kidding....

...or maybe I'm not.

• Like 1