Fear The Walking Dead (Los Angeles spinoff)

Not going to be a very long series. How long can some Californians last against zombies without firearms? Or worse yet, how are they able to kill zombies when the guns are all locked up in their storage containers.

:)

In reality, they have 6 episodes for first "season", and 15 ordered for the second.

- OS

Interesting topic to discuss. What do you bet they have some guns that shoot more than 10 rounds without reloading?

So many grandfathered magazines.

Me, I just wanna see the fast bullet-button mag changes in the rifles with the shoulder things that go up.

• Like 4

Not going to be a very long series. How long can some Californians last against zombies without firearms? Or worse yet, how are they able to kill zombies when the guns are all locked up in their storage containers.

Maybe most of the CA zombies are vegetarians, and all they want is some tofu
  • Like 1

This show is gonna suck.

I tend to agree. Walking Dead proper already has waaaay too much drama to begin with.  I can't even imagine how far this one will go with irrelevant character studies.

I don't care who's killing the zombies as long the things are dispatched creatively....and frequently.  Of course, hot chicks will help keep me interested and that Kim Dickens is a mighty good start  :)

Interesting topic to discuss. What do you bet they have some guns that shoot more than 10 rounds without reloading?

I would like to see that as some type of plot point.  Either someone gets killed because they ran out of ammo, or they make a point of converting CA legal rifles/magazines to more sensible ones.

I would like to see that as some type of plot point.  Either someone gets killed because they ran out of ammo, or they make a point of converting CA legal rifles/magazines to more sensible ones.

I don't expect any more realistic "gun stuff" for this one than the usual, especially if it touches on politics.

- OS

• 2 weeks later...

More like Ravens or Lorcins.

Actually saw a full auto Raven. It was not supposed to be. Friend emptied a mag fairly quick, stuck in a fresh mag and when he dropped the slide it went full auto. Scared him so bad he hollered something about dog excrement and threw the thing in the river.

I've got it recorded. Hope it's worth the watch

My guess is nobody interested enough to start it will zap it halfway through.

Bout same as TWD really, folks may carp about this and that, but those inclined to watch at all keep watching. Like moi.

- OS

• Like 3
  • Moderators

My guess is nobody interested enough to start it will zap it halfway through.

Bout same as TWD really, folks may carp about this and that, but those inclined to watch at all keep watching. Like moi.

- OS

I'd say this is likely accurate. I won't bother with it at all. I quit watching TWD about four episodes into the first season.