Fear The Walking Dead (Los Angeles spinoff)

2 hours ago, Monkeybat said:

When do the two young male teens die?  These two irritate me beyond belief.  Not sure I can watch another season.  I'm really starting to pull for the zombies to eat them and end the show.  It's bad.

Might be one of them (Nick) really soon.  He stayed behind to be with the walkers and Chris & Travis are off on their own.  Maybe Strand and Madison can throw Alycia overboard and sail off into the sunset.. Season over!  Only problem is they renewed for a third season so don't know what they have in mind but I like my ending better.  We won't know til August but by then, I think the majority will say "this show is still on?"   IMHO, Better Call Saul is about the only thing worth a crap on AMC.  Don't even get me started on Preacher. :rolleyes:

AMC has a real opportunity here. Leave Nick, Travis and Chis behind. Introduce some new and interesting characters, then kill off the rest of the losers. They can pretty much start over with a whole new cast while keeping the original story line. 

Of course, they ain't that smart.. So we'll just get more :poop::poop:. Season three may be ordered, but I have doubts that it'll happen without some major turn in the second half of this one. 

• Like 1

I tried it this season. I had it set to record, bit got tired of it after the second show. I don't record or watch it anymore. I will pick back up on the walking dead though and watch Daryl get his head bashed in......:popcorn:

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, crossfire said:

:up: Who said it couldn't worse?

The other actors wanted a longer vacation I guess...too bad they couldn't of kept the writers with them.  So bad, where do I begin, first was why the heck did Nick, first stop after being chased, then go out into the open and not get shot?  Then those bozos get eaten when all they had to do was turn around and leave.  Nobody should get eaten while out in the open without being cornered.  Then those flashback scenes, didn't do much for the plot, maybe because he is such an unlikeable character they wanted to get us interested but no, just the opposite. 

For me, this show is like seeing a bad car wreck; you want to look-away, but can't help looking!

Nick gets chased by a woman with a baseball bat and leaves his backpack, with his water, in it and takes off across the desert.
1) Where'd he get the backpack, I don't recall him having it at the end of last season? But, that's not really important, what [to me] is:
2) Why wouldn't he (I would) go find a bigger stick and go back and get my pack.

Then, when he's among all the "walkers" on the road and they're all being shot, he just stands there and doesn't get hit. After the walkers kill two of the shooters and move on, Nick doesn't at least get their weapons (I don't think the walkers ate them).

Lots of other stupid things on this show, these two were the ones I remember most from the last episode.

I would have to concur, I know there is a team of writers that would not survive a blackout let alone a zombie apocalypse with how they are thinking these scenarios out.  And now they are really trying hard to get Nicks character to be likeable, I'm not buying it.  They did too good of a job at making you wish he would just become a zombie already.

You would think the head trauma to that one zombie that fell head first would have had some effect.  As for the other ones, it seems like quite an oversight to have them stand on what should be multiple broken bones.  They could have at least had them dragging themselves.  The walkers almost seem like an afterthought at this point.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On ‎9‎/‎3‎/‎2016 at 8:27 AM, NextExit said:

I finally got around to watching it.  So now zombies can fall 3 stories, get up and keep walking?  Well there's a new twist in the apocalypse :squint:  This is really getting lame (even for my standards :P )  Glad Sunday night football starts soon.  

I tried to watch the first episode of the second season. I couldn't stand it. Haven't gone back. And it seems that the comments here validate my decision.

• 1 year later...

For anyone who stopped watching, they essentially rebooted the series this season.  New location (Texas), a time jump, many new characters, and getting rid of old characters.  And somewhere they acquired actual military weapons.

• 3 months later...
22 hours ago, Karl Fairburne said:

My favorite episode was when they (rick and friends) were in that abandoned Bar. The guy behind the bar trying to join up with Rick's crew was awesome, in my opinion. 

Wow, 6 years ago. And not Fear The Walking Dead either.

- OS