Pic of bedded buck

My daughter and I were driving through Percy Warner park this afternoon. I spotted this buck bedded down in a grown up field. He was about 100 yards away and didn't have a care in the world. i got out of the truck and took several pics. He never got up. To bad you can't hunt in the park.

percybuck.jpg

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was at Radnor lake today and was between 30 and 40 feet away from a 9 point, and about 7 - 8 feet away from a doe. My pictures are uploading now, and then I will make a thread on it.

Great picture.

I was at Radnor lake today and was between 30 and 40 feet away from a 9 point, and about 7 - 8 feet away from a doe. My pictures are uploading now, and then I will make a thread on it.

Great picture.

There are some monsters out at Radnor. They are so accustomed to people you can get really close to them. Cant wait to see your pics.

There are some monsters out at Radnor. They are so accustomed to people you can get really close to them. Cant wait to see your pics.

I hadn't been ou there in some time. I saw 4 total today, 2 does, a small 6 pointer, and a then the big 9 point. When I first came up to the 9, he was rubbing on some trees making a racket. I heard another one back in the trees doing the same, but I never saw that one. I think the odd picture of the day is the one of the turtle that I saw on a log that was upside down trying to right itself. It was too far out for me to assist, but that is one that I hadn't seen before.