I gave in, and Glocked out

CommsNBombs

Been a hell of a week of trades and buys for me. Thanks to TGO I finally lined up to moves to get these Glocks.

Traded one of my SR9s for a Gen 2 Glock 19, the wife really likes it. Still hunting down a deal on a Glock 43 for her though.

Thanks to a TGOer buying me out of my WASR I was able to get two others tonight...with a bit of an "oh shit" moment.

Picked up Gen 4 G17 and G21. Both with Trijicon Night Sights, Ghost 3.5 Connectors and Ghost springs and extended mag releases. Got em for a steal at $790 for both. It was supposed to be $1150 but my buddy came late and while demonstrating disassembly, he popped off a 147gr +P next to my dome.

Nothing like good old quality time with a fellow commo guy!

Sorry for the bad cellphone pics.

ca2cb62ed228ce931b068a85bbf68019.jpg
6ed42d522a6a62ebae42f49f8c7e881c.jpg

I have the Glock 19 and 43.  Way over 1000 rounds in the 19 and it has been absolutely perfect and no issues.  Around 350 - 400 rounds in the 43 and it has been absolutely perfect and no issues.  I have had numerous other guns and most of them jammed from time to time.  For that reason I didn't feel comfortable carrying them or depending on them and sold them all.  Once a gun shuts down I don't want it.  I love revolvers because of their reliability and thought I would always be carrying a revolver...until I bought a Glock.  I have come to trust Glocks...they are not pretty guns to me...just a chunk of plastic and not much to look at.  But if I want a gun to reliably and accurately shoot all the rounds and function 100% it's gotta be a Glock.  In my book, if you want reliability you get a revolver or a Glock.  B

• Like 2
Reason for the Glock was the firsf pistol I bought her was a HK VP9 that everyone was ranting and raving over. It is a nice pistol but I have gotten it to FTE, stovepipe and have ammo nose dive. Granted it might be the ammo but that worried me.

She can take all of the Glocks except the 21 lol, I always wanted one.

And yah, check twice is always needed, funny thing was he cleared it but left the magazine in, at first I felt bad about giving him so little money - not so much after hearing a 147gr scream over my ear lol.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

at first I felt bad about giving him so little money - not so much after hearing a 147gr scream over my ear lol.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

LMAO, that's hilarious. Glad to hear it went over your ear, and not in it!
  • Like 1

LMAO, that's hilarious. Glad to hear it went over your ear, and not in it!

It was definitely one of those meetings I do not want to reproduce.

Good thing we met at his house and not the gas station!

Took them to the range today and shot really good with all of them. Only problems was the range reloaded ammo is weak and dirty, and had bad crimps so they kept stovepiping - not a Glock problem.

The Glock 43 and 30S are the next purchases. And maybe a Glock 34.