TGO Stickers

I placed an order a few weeks ago (I don't know when...maybe a week, maybe two. Time is relative and all that). I am relatively new so I wasn't sure if y'all pre order them or if you sent them out periodically or whatever. Just wanted to see when I could pop one on the truck. I still have all 10 fingers and 10 toes, nothing urgent.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Not wanting to start a new thread to ask the same question.....I ordered 2 stickers back in Nov...was planning on giving them to some buddies as a gift and to get them to visit/join TGO....just wondering on a delivery date.....Thanks.

I have one left...I am sure they are going to get delivered eventually but if you absolutely need one for someone for Christmas let me know. I think I still have one floating around the garage somewhere (along with 50 Larue Tactical stickers...seriously someone take these freebie bumper stickers off my hands.)

• Like 1

Totally different. I need to order a new TGO sticker for Monkey's truck because it's so faded. A while back I got an awesome "shall not be infringed" sticker but I noticed those aren't in the store. Will they ever be? I placed it too high and my dang back wiper blade had picked it off a bit.

PM me your address. I have one of the "shall not be infringed" in my box of stickers. I'll send it your way next time I get to the post office.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk Edited by WarPig
  • Like 1
  • Administrator

Several sticker orders went out this morning.  If you have been waiting on yours for a while, I doubled the # of stickers I stuck in the envelope to soften the delay.  I also threw in some "Shall Not Be Infringed" stickers for each of you.

I *hope* these make it to you all before Christmas.   :)

Several sticker orders went out this morning.  If you have been waiting on yours for a while, I doubled the # of stickers I stuck in the envelope to soften the delay.  I also threw in some "Shall Not Be Infringed" stickers for each of you.

I *hope* these make it to you all before Christmas.   :)

So what your saying is, order the stickers, let you take 2 months to mail them to me and then I will get some "shall not be infringed stickers" as well? Got it!  :up:  :rofl:

So what your saying is, order the stickers, let you take 2 months to mail them to me and then I will get some "shall not be infringed stickers" as well? Got it!  :up:  :rofl:

There you have it David, "No good deed goes unpunished" :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Merry Christmas to all :up:

• Administrator

Send me some whiskey and I'll send you not two, but THREE of the stickers.  :)

• Like 4
  • 2 weeks later...