Kitten found, cute as a button

I should have finished the sentence.I was going to say it sucks either way that I cant keep him/her/..Was not meant to say what you posted sucks..My appologie there.It is cute.. I just didnt know what it was. if it wasnt for Gus I would be a crazy cat lady for sure

Sorry I misread your post. I didn't think that sounded like something you'd say.

I lost so much time to this little guy. Kittens amaze as well as mesmerize me and I can watch them for hours. Even though he weighs ounces he is already acting like a big cat.

Yeah, a kitten can totally suck you into its little world without even trying to do so.

I really wish we could but there is no way. We are going to give it a bit more to get a little weight on the little guy.

He definitely was imaciated, dehydrated and 100% feral. That little fellow fought with all he had defending himself once he came around.

His two days in the engine compartment definitely took its toll. Last night it was laying down and I guess a shower sounds like something scary. My wife turned on the shower and the little guy about came out of his skin. I can only imagine what it sounded and felt like in a hot engine compartment in this heat. Must have been like a convection oven.

I really wish we could but there is no way. We are going to give it a bit more to get a little weight on the little guy.

He definitely was imaciated, dehydrated and 100% feral. That little fellow fought with all he had defending himself once he came around.

His two days in the engine compartment definitely took its toll. Last night it was laying down and I guess a shower sounds like something scary. My wife turned on the shower and the little guy about came out of his skin. I can only imagine what it sounded and felt like in a hot engine compartment in this heat. Must have been like a convection oven.

He is a cute little guy and will surely calm down given a little TLC... Under that hood must have been terrifying to such a little baby.... Heck for reasons we can't figure out 2 of our 3 dogs have decided that they don't like the sound of our dishwasher and will go hide in the master closet when its running. They were never bothered by the dishwasher in our last home and would all but climb in trying to lick at the stuck on food bits.

Love dogs, hate cats, cats are good for 2 things, catching rats, and target practice. with that said I would not let any animal suffer needlessly that just takes a cruel hearted SOB.

thats just messed up, I don't care if a cat is a domestic cat or is feral no one should use one as target practice that's just messed up

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • Like 2
This will not turn into a fit over whether an animal needs to be humanely killed. The person doing it felt it was necessary so we cannot question their reasons why.

I have had to kill cats in the past and although I did not want to it was something that I HAD to do in order to protect our animals. By the time it got to that point I had lanced at least a dozen puss filled abscesses in our cats and then there is the vet bills.

So I understand why some people need to kill animals and I will not question it so long as the killed it as humanely as they could.

Sometimes a nuisance feral cat or dog has to be destroyed but no cat or dog should be subjected to cruel and inhumane neglect or treatment. I know  a lot of people who wouldn't think twice about killing a stray cat on their property. I'm not one of them. I believe in responsible pet ownership and having my pets neutered or spayed. I also believe a domestic cat kept indoors will have a longer, healthier life than an outdoor or indoor/outdoor cat.    

Edited by TNWNGR
  • Like 1

Some people don't care for cats. To be honest, I would have removed it from my vehicle, not for the cat's benefit, but to keep it from soiling or damaging my vehicle. A house cat and a mouse or rat are in about the same league to me.

I find it odd that a lot of people give pets the same credence today, if not more, than they give to their fellow humans.

How a person treats an animal is a pretty good indicator of how they treat other people.

I dunno. How many of you who'd bring home a stray kitten or puppy would consider bringing home a homeless person?

If I found a homeless person trapped inside of an engine block facing certain death, of course I would help them. The majority of homeless people are drug addicted, felons or mentally disabled; or a combination of the three. No, I would not invite one of those people into my home at random and subject my family to a likely threat.

Are you comparing a defenseless kitten to a grown adult with the free will to make good and bad choices?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk