Im an addict

reed1285

....there I said it. Before you guys get the wrong idea about me, first let me explain. Im a gun addict! I want to mod my Tundra so bad with lift/wheels/tires, exhaust, etc. the problem is I cant quit buying guns, ammo, weapon mods, and all that good stuff when I get any money saved up/disposable income! I automatically think "more ammo" or "more guns", and here is my Tundra over here begging to be lifted. Its like a sickness, this gun crap. Oh well, the first part of getting over it is recognizing the problem....right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

....there I said it. Before you guys get the wrong idea about me, first let me explain. Im a gun addict! I want to mod my Tundra so bad with lift/wheels/tires, exhaust, etc. the problem is I cant quit buying guns, ammo, weapon mods, and all that good stuff when I get any money saved up/disposable income! I automatically think "more ammo" or "more guns", and here is my Tundra over here begging to be lifted. Its like a sickness, this gun crap. Oh well, the first part of getting over it is recognizing the problem....right?

If your guns aren't causing your truck's tires to rub the fenders, you don't need a lift kit.....you need more guns! :D

You don't have a problem. You just need to rethink your priorities.

• Like 1

If your guns aren't causing your truck's tires to rub the fenders, you don't need a lift kit.....you need more guns! :D

You don't have a problem. You just need to rethink your priorities.

Been there tried that, and guns seem to always come back to the top, right after family of course :)

Dude I just got back from the dealership...we are trading my truck in and I'm taking over my wife's 4runner. I got in it and she said, "before you even think about doing some dumb $hit to this, you are only allowed one bad habit at at time. Remember the Jeep??"

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
  • Like 3

You will out grow the need to mod your vehicle, but for guns I have never found the end.................and I have been at for over 40 years.

Exactly. The older I get the greater my appreciation grows for "factory original". If Ford or GM didn't do it to begin with, it was probably a bad idea.

44b6119e1de9a417a00152f0fcc2ac1f.jpg

Having a gun habit and a 4wd habit leads to...well babies for us. And then losing a habit. Sacrifices my friend.

Nice jeep! Offroading is a hobby of mine as well, but more in the atv sense. I used to off road a 4runner on 35's, but found out real quick how expensive that hobby can be and ditched it. It was a ton of fun, but every time I went in the woods something broke. I have a Brute Force 750 that I take out as often as I can, which is not much at all between everything else. Who wouldve thought that having a family, working, and going to college wouldve been a lot of work? I have to MAKE time to do the shooting that I do, which like offroading and playing golf I dont get to do as much as I want to!

Life is too short to shoot crappy guns or drive ugly trucks.

A-friggin-men

Off roading a Toyota is ALWAYS more expensive. But it was a hobby my wife and bank account were happy to see go. My busted shoulder was happy to see it go as well. As I creep into my older years stock vehicles and quiet guns have become a staple.

Well I never bought in on the heavy modification of fairly new 4X4 vehicles to be taken off road and trashed out. I did learn the reality of what it was to be gun poor though. Just find your own balance.

But then you could fullysupport your main habit.