Not sure if I feel bad or not...

Steelharp

It's Friday, which is the day for Mosque services, so the mosque may have had worshipers inside if this happened early enough in the daytime.  If not, the majority of those dead and injured may well likely be imported labor from Bangladesh, India, the Philippines, ect...and the accident could be a result of unsafe work procedures they have to endure.  Arab's as a general rule, don't do manual labor, and at best supervise the process.  I'm guessing there would be more sympathy for the latter than the former.

If there were services occurring when this happened, I would investigate this as an act of terrorism or sabotage until those motives were disproved.

Just because they're Muslims doesn't mean they're extremists, and they are still human beings. If they're innocents I feel bad for them. If they are extremists I don't. :shrug:

How do you tell who's who? If not an extremist, then perhaps a sympathizer, or monetary contributor?

• Like 1

Start naming good Muslims. I mean living ones by the way.
Short list. Fug 'em all.

No other collection of people on earth could go extinct and benefit mankind any more than them. Not even close.

I know a few that are really great people. One is a Palestinian with whom I had a lengthy discussion with concerning Palestine. He explained a LOT about the situation there and how Yasser Arafat used his people to bilk the Americans out of billions of dollars over the years. Those that could got out; those who couldn't were oppressed by Arafat with the blame being placed on America. New leaders are doing the same. Another dude is a Pakistani. He gets visibly agitated over what the extremists do when it's mentioned. The guy is a soft-spoken family man...period!

Some of these statements are like claiming all Christians are White Supremacists. :shrug:

• Like 5

I guess that I don't assume the worst in most people because given time they prove it their self. In this case that isn't possible.

Seeing a good chance of death or worse if I'm wrong, I guess I've taken the angle of assuming the worst in people.

I wish I could get back to where you are, and someday I might. It isn't likely to happen today.

Yep. I assume the worst. Most Muslims are not wanting to simply be accepted. They wish to implement Sharia law and take over the land. The only relegious freedom for them is their relegion. I have no pity for those who died. "Speak of the devil and he shall appear". They wouldn't be dead if they weren't there to worship a false prophet who promoted pedophilia

Sent from the backwoods
  • Like 1

Seeing a good chance of death or worse if I'm wrong, I guess I've taken the angle of assuming the worst in people.

I wish I could get back to where you are, and someday I might. It isn't likely to happen today.

We'll let me put it this way: If I see someone dressed like a thug walking towards me I don't assume that he intends harm to me, but that doesn't mean that I'm off my guard either.

• Like 2
Considering some of my posts and avowed feelings, I find myself a bit of two feelings on this.

As a person who wants to be Christian, and should care for the life of every single soul on this planet; I do find myself thinking of "just deserts" in this case.
  • Like 3