Not sure if I feel bad or not...

Steelharp

I know a few that are really great people. One is a Palestinian with whom I had a lengthy discussion with concerning Palestine. He explained a LOT about the situation there and how Yasser Arafat used his people to bilk the Americans out of billions of dollars over the years. Those that could got out; those who couldn't were oppressed by Arafat with the blame being placed on America. New leaders are doing the same. Another dude is a Pakistani. He gets visibly agitated over what the extremists do when it's mentioned. The guy is a soft-spoken family man...period!

Some of these statements are like claiming all Christians are White Supremacists. :shrug:

While the freedom loving American Christian in my spirit feels pain at any loss of God's creatures... I also can't forget that the 9/11 bastards successfully lived among us for over a year, and fooled everyone. NO one thought they were evil creatures sent on a mission to kill us.

The fact that has to be accepted is that some people make the conscious choice to be Satan's creatures, and they cease to be God's by their own volition. Satan's gig is to lie, steal, kill and destroy. So is the gig of his followers. Their deceit can be so convincing that it becomes too late too quickly to stop anything.

• Like 2

I guess that I don't assume the worst in most people because given time they prove it their self. In this case that isn't possible.

I try hard to feel the same way. I've known more than a few Muslims, all of whom I thought to be good people. However, the conspicuous silence from the "good" Muslim groups is telling.

When the Westboro Baptist folks started their antics, many other Christian groups were quick to say "we disagree, they don't speak for us." While I haven't been looking, I also haven't seen or heard any other Muslim group speak out strongly against ISIS, Taliban, etc. That's curious. Perhaps they're afraid of making themselves the next target?

I also find it curious that ISIS hasn't moved into India. After all, aren't Hindus infidels just like Christians? And India is right next door.
  • Like 3

India is right next door to Iraq & Syria?

Well, I figgered he meant figuratively, compared to here.

'Course, though they'll applaud anyone who does it,  ISIS hasn't shown a lot of interest so far in committing small group terrorist events in other countries from their own ranks. They are mainly an army.

- OS

Edited by Oh Shoot
The difference between a "good, peaceful" muslim and a "bad, extremist" one is simply the level to which they follow the koran. So, there are no peaceful muslims in my book. Only sleaper extreamists because when they achieve what their religion teaches, then they will try kill us all.

Time to send more cranes to the middle east!

I guess that I don't assume the worst in most people because given time they prove it their self. In this case that isn't possible.

I don't have the time to get to know everyone before I hate them. I just have to do a little profiling . . .
  • Like 3
I have a lot of deep insight here, but I'm still not ready to talk specifics, especially on a public forum. I'd encourage folks to know a few Muslims to better develop their subjective good versus bad spectrum. I've known more Muslims than I can recall to count, but it's in the several hundreds. Good, bad, middle of the road. All types. Though I'm no fan of Islam, I can't rejoice in the deaths of innocents. It's no better than the ignorant screwheads that do so when there is an attack on us. Have a bit of compassion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 4

One report I heard said that the crane got hit by lightning. So, a mosque full of Muslims gets hit by lightning on the anniversary of 9/11. Sounds like someone is trying to get a message through.

The thing I thought was interesting, when 9/11 happened, there was celebrations and dancing in the street by Muslims and their leaders. This tragedy happens and we send condolences. 

• Like 3

Well, I figgered he meant figuratively, compared to here.

'Course, though they'll applaud anyone who does it, ISIS hasn't shown a lot of interest so far in committing small group terrorist events in other countries from their own ranks. They are mainly an army.

- OS

Mostly, yes. It's right next to Pakistan, which is basically their back yard. Looking at the map, I suppose it's roughly the same distance to Europe as India, and the weather is better in Europe.

I admit I am an Asshole, with a capital A.  Now that is out of the way, let's release some bombs.  If I am banned from TGO, so be it:

1) Caster, you are a bigot. Quote from you 'Short list. Fug 'em all.'  You demand people name good Muslims, but what about bad Christians, Jews, etc.

2) 'Bad Things happen to Bad people.' seriously Vontar!  You knew these people?  They deserved to die?

3) People died.  Good "Christians" should love everyone but obviously there are some "Christians" in this thread that are a better judge than GOD.

I am ashamed of the some of the people in this thread.  Seriously fuck you if you feel good with people dying.  

Thanks,

James the Asshole

• Like 3

I admit I am an Asshole, with a capital A. Now that is out of the way, let's release some bombs. If I am banned from TGO, so be it:

1) Caster, you are a bigot. Quote from you 'Short list. Fug 'em all.' You demand people name good Muslims, but what about bad Christians, Jews, etc.
2) 'Bad Things happen to Bad people.' seriously Vontar! You knew these people? They deserved to die?
3) People died. Good "Christians" should love everyone but obviously there are some "Christians" in this thread that are a better judge than GOD.

I am ashamed of the some of the people in this thread. Seriously #### you if you feel good with people dying.

Thanks,
James the Asshole

You say that assuming everyone who posted is a a Christian. After seeing the thousands of Muslims who celebrated and partied in the streets after 9/11, I really couldn't give a damn less if they all died. Muslims are a plague upon the earth, who if they follow their relegion are destined to either convert or kill anyone of any other faith. So no, I have no pity for a bunch of false prophet worshipping pedophiles who died.

Sent from the backwoods
  • Like 3

I admit I am an Asshole, with a capital A.  Now that is out of the way, let's release some bombs.  If I am banned from TGO, so be it:

1) Caster, you are a bigot. Quote from you 'Short list. Fug 'em all.'  You demand people name good Muslims, but what about bad Christians, Jews, etc.

2) 'Bad Things happen to Bad people.' seriously Vontar!  You knew these people?  They deserved to die?

3) People died.  Good "Christians" should love everyone but obviously there are some "Christians" in this thread that are a better judge than GOD.

I am ashamed of the some of the people in this thread.  Seriously #### you if you feel good with people dying.  

Thanks,

James the Asshole

Good Christians?

Romans 14:4 "Who art thou that judgest another man's servant? To his own master he standeth or falleth. Yea, he shall be holden up: for God is able to make him stand." 

Good Christians should know that it's God's job to judge his servants; not theirs, and they also should know the different kinds of love referred to in the bible rather than associate the emotion as the only definition as we do in today's society.

I am ashamed of the some of the people in this thread.  Seriously #### you if you feel good with people dying.  

Thanks,

James the Asshole

I'll bet you dress in orange too!

We "good Christians" put a crane boom on the ground when not in use. :up:

Good Christians?

Romans 14:4 "Who art thou that judgest another man's servant? To his own master he standeth or falleth. Yea, he shall be holden up: for God is able to make him stand."

Good Christians should know that it's God's job to judge his servants; not theirs, and they also should know the different kinds of love referred to in the bible rather than associate the emotion as the only definition as we do in today's society.

You're right. But at the end of the day you alone have to live with yourself. If you feel it is moral or exemplary to celebrate the deaths of people who might otherwise be innocent, then I feel bad for you.

You're right. But at the end of the day you alone have to live with yourself. If you feel it is moral or exemplary to celebrate the deaths of people who might otherwise be innocent, then I feel bad for you.

I think that you should go back and read my posts on the matter.

No one innocent was killed.. They are all Muslims..A Muslim is one who follows the Quran.. read it and tell me that they are a "peace" loving bunch who have our best interest at heart? I think not..Go ahead..embrace  that .. I talk to you again when the Sharia law in enacted in Tennessee..

I do not care if its PC or not..and yes .I harbor some thoughts against this faith/believe..Am I a bad person or a a bigot? maybe..But I dont care. because so far I have not seen/ met/heard any other wise ..

• Like 1