Not sure if I feel bad or not...

Steelharp

When the attacks of 9/11 took place I just thought is was a small bunch of radical terrorists. I had no distaste feelings towards the entire Muslim / Islamic faith. That all changed for me when I saw millions of Muslims and people of the Islamic faith dancing and celebrating in all the Islamic countries and their large cities over the attacks. At that time I began doing a lot more studying about Islam and the Koran and what it 's teaching's are. Now I have no trust in any of them period. If they read and practice their religion from the Koran they are the enemy of all other religions of which mine is Christianity which just happens to be their main target. I feel zero sorrow for any Muslim/Islamic Koran followers as GOD will be their Judge and evidently he proved that with the crane boom................jmho

• Like 1
  • Moderators

I find it amusing that so many here condemn all of the Islamic world because of the expressions of happiness in the aftermath of the WTC attacks they saw on the news. Yet, when a tragedy strikes some Islamic country, what do they do? Express happiness that the misfortune befell those they dislike. It may not be in the streets for the cameras to see but I think that's mostly a cultural issue. (We only take to the streets to whine about crap.) regardless, I see a whole lotta folks engaging in the same behavior they condemn others for and acting awfully smug while doing it.

65ea084e52ce88e19cb33319d3119c14.jpg

• Like 2

I find it amusing that so many here condemn all of the Islamic world because of the expressions of happiness in the aftermath of the WTC attacks they saw on the news. Yet, when a tragedy strikes some Islamic country, what do they do? Express happiness that the misfortune befell those they dislike. It may not be in the streets for the cameras to see but I think that's mostly a cultural issue. (We only take to the streets to whine about crap.) regardless, I see a whole lotta folks engaging in the same behavior they condemn others for and acting awfully smug while doing it.

65ea084e52ce88e19cb33319d3119c14.jpg

The difference is we didn't fly a crane into their mosque. These morons did it to themselves.

• Like 3

Just because they're Muslims doesn't mean they're extremists, and they are still human beings. If they're innocents I feel bad for them. If they are extremists I don't. :shrug:

I admit I am an Asshole, with a capital A.  Now that is out of the way, let's release some bombs.  If I am banned from TGO, so be it:

1) Caster, you are a bigot. Quote from you 'Short list. Fug 'em all.'  You demand people name good Muslims, but what about bad Christians, Jews, etc.

2) 'Bad Things happen to Bad people.' seriously Vontar!  You knew these people?  They deserved to die?

3) People died.  Good "Christians" should love everyone but obviously there are some "Christians" in this thread that are a better judge than GOD.

I am ashamed of the some of the people in this thread.  Seriously #### you if you feel good with people dying.  

Thanks,

James the Asshole

Let Allah and dead2me sort em' out.

I admit I am an Asshole, with a capital A.  Now that is out of the way, let's release some bombs.  If I am banned from TGO, so be it:

1) Caster, you are a bigot. Quote from you 'Short list. Fug 'em all.'  You demand people name good Muslims, but what about bad Christians, Jews, etc.
2) 'Bad Things happen to Bad people.' seriously Vontar!  You knew these people?  They deserved to die?
3) People died.  Good "Christians" should love everyone but obviously there are some "Christians" in this thread that are a better judge than GOD.

I am ashamed of the some of the people in this thread.  Seriously #### you if you feel good with people dying.  

Thanks,
James the Asshole

Busted, you got me. I'm a bigot. Trying to remember if I've ever denied being one...wouldn't wanna add liar to the list.
Not a hypocrite though. I know what I am. I know who and what I love and who and what I hate. I know I don't give two wags of a rats azz what anyone's opinion is on that too. You're absolutely welcome to your opinion also. I don't begrudge anyone their opinion. I certainly have mine. Won't surprise you to discover my friends list is mighty short on account of my opinions.

Know what though? It bothers me so much, that most nights, I toss and turn for sometimes upward of a minute and half to two minutes before I fall asleep.
  • Like 3

Ok, the Muslims believe what they are doing is for their God and to get to paradise. And according to their God, and the prophet Muhammad, they are to kill non believers. So unless you can change their religion they will not choose a Kafir over themselves or their God, ever. Because of that I will not trust any of them because of that.

It is not like political ideologies that come and go. Muslims have been waging their never ending Jihad against the Kafir since before the Crusades and they will not stop until they reach the end goal which is a 100% Muslim world.

BTW, the Crusades were in response to the Muslim aggression not the cause of it. The Muslims were killing non-Muslims long before, and have been ever since, the Crusades.

Enjoy the video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_To-cV94Bo

Edited by Dolomite_supafly
  • Like 1