Did I find an "Easter Egg"?

Been hanging out here since 17 June 2009. Little over 6 years now. Seems like a lot longer. lol

I had just started my second series of chemo. Needed something to occupy myself and found this place one afternoon.

It sure has been fun and interesting...to say the least.

Seen a lot of guys come and some go. Some not voluntarily.

Some provided a lot of that fun and interesting times. Like strel. Anyone remember him?

Then there's Lenard Embody. The guy we all love to hate.

But I sure wouldn't have like to have missed this place.
  • Like 1

Incorrect if you have the latest upgrade. Now it only shows your name and social security number.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

There is a new APP that shows you age, weight, height and now sex, yours shows up as "one that likes "other"".

I do not know what that means, but it is what it is. :rofl:

I am not telling what mine tells about me. :stunned:

• Administrator

There is a new APP that shows you age, weight, height and now sex, yours shows up as "one that likes "other"".

I do not know what that means, but it is what it is. :rofl:

I am not telling what mine tells about me. :stunned:

You misunderstood what the app shows.  It's not YOUR sex, it's a number between -10 and 10 showing how much sex you've had in the past month.

It's really invasive and frankly I'm tired of people sending me congratulatory emails.  10 is just a number, folks.

:hat:

You misunderstood what the app shows.  It's not YOUR sex, it's a number between -10 and 10 showing how much sex you've had in the past month.

It's really invasive and frankly I'm tired of people sending me congratulatory emails.  10 is just a number, folks.

Does it count if no one else in involved in said sexual actions  :shrug:

Wait, does anyone know where I can get that Gun lube? 

You misunderstood what the app shows. It's not YOUR sex, it's a number between -10 and 10 showing how much sex you've had in the past month.

It's really invasive and frankly I'm tired of people sending me congratulatory emails. 10 is just a number, folks.

What happens when your number is "outside the reference range"?

I do have a question though. Who the hell is this guy, in a white lab coat, standing in the corner of my bedroom holding one of those handheld tally counters. He seems awfully interested in my courting and mating habits. I do find it strange that he is wearing a TGO hat. I have tried talking to him but he just hides behind the curtain when he thinks I have seen him.
  • Like 2
  • Administrator

What happens when your number is "outside the reference range"?

I do have a question though. Who the hell is this guy, in a white lab coat, standing in the corner of my bedroom holding one of those handheld tally counters. He seems awfully interested in my courting and mating habits. I do find it strange that he is wearing a TGO hat. I have tried talking to him but he just hides behind the curtain when he thinks I have seen him.

I see you're still being monitored the old fashioned way.  The Jade Helm exercise was supposed to distribute nano-technology to all TGO members via jet airplane contrails, but some folks (like yourself) may have adequately tinfoiled their homes, keeping the nano-bots out.

You're going to just have to let Jared do his job.  Just don't let him near kids.  ;)

• Like 1

You're going to just have to let Jared do his job. Just don't let him near kids. ;)

I do not have any kids in the house but do I need to worry about my big, stinky bulldog? I did lock all my computers just in case.

I think Gus has taken a liking to him or at least his left leg. And from the looks of it Jared is not exactly protesting either.

Btw, what does Jared eat? I have tried feeding him but he hasn't ate since he showed up here. I may try picking up a sandwich or two from Subway as I think that is what he eats in his natural environment.

And not sure if you know it not but Jared really likes to chase a laser around the room too.