New Carry Piece...

dbla

I posted over in the accessories forum asking a question regarding this firearm, but I figured I'd post here too... Anyway, earlier this last week my wife and I went to see a movie (Black Mass, really good, I recommend), and when we walked into the theatre we both noticed that they were searching people's bags. My wife (who is the least situationally aware person ever) mentioned it, and said it was probably due to now-trend-of movie theatre shootings. Well, when we walked into the theatre my wife pointed out a dude sitting down in the front, alone, hat pulled low, just... kinda flagged her alarm, as it did mine... We stayed for the movie, and obviously nothing happened.

However, with this being a trend now, not just in theaters but anywhere really it got me thinking. I don't want to NOT go do the things we enjoy out of a feeling of fear, if we do that the terrorists (domestic or foreign) are doing what they intend to. So I've decided it's time for me to EDC a firearm, at least as much as I can. I've been buying guns for a while now, and even carried some, but call me naive or ignorant, I've never felt the need to actually have something to protect me and mine till recently... So I took a quick trip to the Nashville Armory... Looking forward to breaking her in.

IMG_0851%201_zpsmtwbxzap.jpg

• Like 5

Love the 43.  I have the 19 by the bed, and carry the 43.  I had it in my front pocket almost all day yesterday and never once thought about it being there...just slips in there and disappears in an Alabama pocket holster (check out HIckok 45's Youtube review). 

You can get some extensions for the magazines from Taran Tactical but I have not tried them yet (again, check out Hickock 45's YouTube review...I believe the second one on the 43 covers this).

Great photography skills!  B

For a 9mm I EDC a Kimber Solo. Its very easy to conceal and I shoot it well. That being said, I recently purchased a Glock 27 and love it. You've made a very wise decision in your willingness to be prepared to protect yourself and family. And you've made an equally wise decision in you're EDC choice. Congrats and welcome to the ranks of Sheep Dog.
TARAN TACTICAL MAG EXTENSIONS. Trust me, There are nothing but good things. I have a 43 on right now with the +2 and my car keys are more of a PITA. I am going to stipple the grip as well because it is a little slick compared to my 19 but knowing i at least have 9 rounds makes me justify the 43.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk