Multiple Dead in Oregon College Shooting

Oh Shoot

I think i'll avoid the news about it for a couple of days until some real facts about it come out. Now that the news knows the parasites name, soon they will have his photo and make him famous which I believe is something he wanted most of all and the media gladly gives them the fame they want.

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2015/10/robert-farago/oregon-shooter-identified/

Don't forget about Memphis.  That city has one of the highest murder rates in the US.

Here is the data from the latest FBI Uniform Crime Report that shows the murder rates per 100,000 residents for each state and the District of Columbia.  I have ranked them from lowest murder rate to highest.  States that saw an increase between 2013 and 2014 are listed.  As you can see, many of the states seen as bastions of liberal villainy and scum have lower murder rates than Bible Belt states like Tennessee.  Politics has virtually nothing to do with crime. Factors like urbanization, income inequality, number of young people in the population, and level of cultural acceptance for violence are all commonly found to be correlated with crime.

1) NH   0.9
2) ME  1.6

MN  1.6
    VT   1.6

3) HI    1.8

4) IA    1.9 (+ 46.3%)

5) ID    2.0 (+ 8.9%)

OR  2.0
    MA  2.0

6) SD   2.3 (+ 10.1)

UT   2.3 (+ 29.6%)

7) CT   2.4
     RI    2.4 

8) WA  2.5 (+ 2.9%)

9) WY  2.7

10) CO  2.8
11) NE   2.9

WI   2.9 (+ 1.2%)

12) ND  3.0 (+ 34.6%)
13) KS   3.1
      NY   3.1
14) KY   3.6 

MT   3.6 (+ 59.5%)
15) NJ    3.9

16) OH   4.0
      WV  4.0 (+ 19.6%)
17) VA   4.1 (+ 4.9%)

18) CA   4.4
      TX   4.4 (+ 2.1%)

19) OK   4.5

20) AZ   4.7

21) NM  4.8
      PA   4.8 (+ 0.5%)

22) IN    5.0
23) NC   5.1 (+ 9.1%)

24) IL     5.3
25) MI    5.4

26) AK   5.6 (+20.7%)
      AR   5.6 (+ 4.2%)
27) AL    5.7

GA   5.7 (+ 2.0%)

TN   5.7 (+ 9.9 %)

28) DE   5.8 (+ 30.2%)

FL    5.8 (+ 16.5%)

29) MD   6.1
30) SC    6.4 (+0.7%)

31) MO   6.6 (+ 8.9%)
32) MS    8.6 (+ 18.8%)

33) LA    10.3

34) DC   15.9 (+ 0.4%)

Ahhh......Heck with it.

Edited by Randall53
Not sure why no one has mentioned this, unless I missed it in my scrolling, but there were at least two guys CCW there ... two male students, both veterans ... one was interviewed on The O'Reilly Factor.

He said he & his vet buddy were concealed carrying, on campus, & attempted to find where the commotion was coming from when they were hoarding into a classroom by faculty.

Not much more was said about the situation except that they obviously never had an oppty to engage the retard.

Just adding what I heard.

... & to think, ... if it was a gun-free zone & someone who was legally CCW'ing did their thing & ended the situation forthwith, tell me one prosecutor that would prosecute, or one jury that would indict/find guilty for carrying in a gun free zone while stopping a mass shooter ... I think you get my point.

Have all the zones & signs you want ... yeah, there are some very obvious places you do not press your luck, but others? If you CCW well enough, no one knows, & if some azz pops off, & you eliminate the threat, ... who is going to give you any crap for it?

Not sure why no one has mentioned this, unless I missed it in my scrolling, but there were at least two guys CCW there ... two male students, both veterans ... one was interviewed on The O'Reilly Factor.

He said he & his vet buddy were concealed carrying, on campus, & attempted to find where the commotion was coming from when they were hoarding into a classroom by faculty.

Not much more was said about the situation except that they obviously never had an oppty to engage the retard.

Just adding what I heard.

... & to think, ... if it was a gun-free zone & someone who was legally CCW'ing did their thing & ended the situation forthwith, tell me one prosecutor that would prosecute, or one jury that would indict/find guilty for carrying in a gun free zone while stopping a mass shooter ... I think you get my point.

Have all the zones & signs you want ... yeah, there are some very obvious places you do not press your luck, but others? If you CCW well enough, no one knows, & if some azz pops off, & you eliminate the threat, ... who is going to give you any crap for it?

It's not so much that they would, but they can't. TN law says if you are involved in a justified shooting, you can't be charged with intent to carry.
  • Like 2

It was already mentioned above, but from the The Blaze this was mentioned:

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/10/02/father-of-student-wounded-in-oregon-shooting-offers-disturbing-details-about-how-christians-were-targeted/

Father of Student Wounded in Oregon Shooting Offers Chilling Details On How Christians Were Targeted

The father of a student wounded in the Oregon community college shooting described in horrifying detail Thursday evening how the gunman specifically targeted Christians.

Anastasia Boylan, who was shot in the back, offered the disturbing details to her father and brother before undergoing spinal surgery.

“He shot the professor, point blank, one shot, killed him — took him right out of it,” Boylan’s father, Stacy, told CNN. “And then, this man, had enough time, I don’t know how much time elapsed before he was able to stand there and start asking people one by one what their religion was. ‘Are you a Christian?’ he would ask them. And if you’re a Christian, stand up.”

“And they would stand up and he said, ‘Good, because you’re a Christian, you’re going to see God in just about one second,’” he continued, relaying his daughter’s account. “And then he shot and killed them.”

The account offered by the father corroborates other reports which indicate the gunman specifically went after Christians.

“The shooter was lining people up and asking if they were christian,” tweeted Bodhi Looney, who said her grandmother was in the room as the shooting unfolded. “If they said no, or didn’t answer, they were shot in the legs.”

Another student, 18-year-old Kortney Moore, relayed a similar account, telling the News Review that the shooter asked individuals to stand up and state their religion before he opened fire.

Then I like what this person said in the comments:

my brothers and sisters in Christ looked a psychopath in the face and stood firm in their faith. They were amazing people we lost today. I hope that I have faith like that.

Wonder if the media is actually going to pay attention to him killing Christians?

Doubt it, they will just say it was a Colombine copycat or some other shit. Gun control my ass - if he would have pulled that shit at Austin Peay I am sure he would have been obliterated.

I am sure Farhkan (sp?) And all those other psychopaths are very pleased a bunch of Christian "whiteys" got killed.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
If he's gonna stand me up and ask, he better ask quick. Like was mentioned by someone else, I don't play lamb to slaughter very well. I may well die, but even if I'm unarmed I still have every intention of cramming my pocket knife or a pen or pencil or my thumb through your eye and into your brain and we can go meet God together. It's good to stand strong in faith, and I honestly don't know if I would say yes, but I'm probably gonna be thinking more of hurting him then trying to figure out the answer that nut job wants. I have no issue dying as long as I try and hopefully succed in taking that sonofabitch with me. I know where I stand with my God.

Sent from behind the anvil
  • Like 8

If he's gonna stand me up and ask, he better ask quick. Like was mentioned by someone else, I don't play lamb to slaughter very well. I may well die, but even if I'm unarmed I still have every intention of cramming my pocket knife or a pen or pencil or my thumb through your eye and into your brain and we can go meet God together. It's good to stand strong in faith, and I honestly don't know if I would say yes, but I'm probably gonna be thinking more of hurting him then trying to figure out the answer that nut job wants. I have no issue dying as long as I try and hopefully succed in taking that sonofabitch with me. I know where I stand with my God.

Sent from behind the anvil

Amen.  I can't fathom just standing there and taking it.   F that.  You might get me, but I'm not gonna make it easy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yid-CW-O9Qw

It's not so much that they would, but they can't. TN law says if you are involved in a justified shooting, you can't be charged with intent to carry.

That's the law in TN.  Oregon may or may not have a similar law. 

• Like 3

Don't forget about Memphis.  That city has one of the highest murder rates in the US.

Exactly. Statistics are used to show how unsafe those cities are because of the gun bans. Fact is Memphis is always at the top of the list (usually only beat out for the #1 position by Detroit) and it doesn’t have gun bans.

Statistics are manipulated to show whatever the user wants to show. Many times they are simply made up. Both sides of the gun issue do it.

I stand by one of the only true facts I know. The only way to stop an active shooter is with another active shooter.
  • Like 1

Oh and don't think my statement before means I would stand idly by as I watch others die. I can guarantee I would fight to the death to prevent me, or anyone else, from being murdered.

This is why you must ALWAYS have a means to defend yourself no matter where you are.

No matter what people may think you cannot talk your way out of something like this.

• Like 2

That is what I am waiting for too.  I expect the immediate response from the anti-gun crowd as it was, but we have no idea if these were legally obtained or not.   The issue will be, did he obtain them from an individual without a background check legally, or did he buy them from a store, or were they a family members, etc.  

I am also curious as to if he had ever been treated for mental illness.  There is a lot to be determined yet.

That is what I am waiting for too. I expect the immediate response from the anti-gun crowd as it was, but we have no idea if these were legally obtained or not. The issue will be, did he obtain them from an individual without a background check legally, or did he buy them from a store, or were they a family members, etc.

I am also curious as to if he had ever been treated for mental illness. There is a lot to be determined yet.

It's almost worse if they were legally obtained, because at that point the gun grabbers will say the current protocols to obtain a gun are not enough. They'll suggest even more disqualifying criteria be built into the NICS check that will keep normal folks from getting guns but do nothing else practically speaking. Who knows what they'd come up with but I'm sure it would be absurd, such as if you live with people on certain meds you can't get a gun, if you take certain meds you can't get a gun, federal 15 day waiting period to get a gun etc. Edited by MrJones79

I saw someone post on facebook "look how the war on drugs has gone, how do you think the war on guns will end?"  It was in response to an article in Rolling Stone about needing more gun control, of course.  

The war on poverty hasn't gone very swimmingly either. The war on guns could get real interesting.

I still say we should just make killing people illegal. :cool: If a fella isn't going to obey one law, it's insane to believe he''ll obey the next one.

Edited by gregintenn
  • Like 1

Wonder if the media is actually going to pay attention to him killing Christians?

Doubt it, they will just say it was a Colombine copycat or some other ####.

Screenshot of the top of The Washington Post's website as view from a mobile device.

Screenshot_2015-10-02-08-32-43_zps1urdlg

I can't imagine standing in line watching him shoot people in front of me without doing anything.

I always wonder why this happens. Its one guy against say 20-30. If they were trained to rush the shooter? Less casualties?

I can't really add anything of value here. I was growing up in the the early 60's and the percent of households owning guns was higher than today. Inner cities were a mess like they are today. Mass casualty events like school shootings were very rare.

The culture and moral compass of the United States has changed. Political correctness, abortion, music, politics, Americas standing in the world, the quality of leadership and a million other things have contributed to where we are now. And bastards like this POS who killed these kids seem to be everywhere.  Sorry for the rant.

• Like 2

I always wonder why this happens. Its one guy against say 20-30. If they were trained to rush the shooter? Less casualties?

I'm thinking that with the general soft mentality of the average collage student that they were too terrified to do anything but die....