Walking Dead Season 6

Oh Shoot

Morgan's playing the long game and failing at the short game. Enid can't see the forest for the trees. Carol's in between, but she's not perfect. Her humanity is indeed lacking. She's quick to do what she thinks is necessary even if it's not quite necessary yet. That's not new though. That's why she killed the 2 sick in the prison and burned them.

Each person's past shapes them. Carol survived Ed and she's not going to go back to being afraid all the time. Morgan lost his mind and he's not going to go back there again. Enid's still finding her way. She's scared all the time.

Michonne seems to be the balance point between Carol and Morgan at the moment. She has compassion for the living, but doesn't let that get in the way of killing those who need killing.

I'm not sure what/where Rick is right now.

Did anyone catch the little gal Carl is buddys with slip of the tongue?  She said WE.  "There's too many blind spots.  That's how we were able to...."  Then Carl cuts her off.  She's a mole.  

Tell your little girlfriend goodbye Carl.  If your old man finds out, she's toast.  

• Like 3

Did anyone catch the little gal Carl is buddys with slip of the tongue?  She said WE.  "There's too many blind spots.  That's how we were able to...." ..

Ooooo, that's big. First I've heard that mentioned -- it certainly blew by me.

And now looking at article on Huff Post of all places, there was the hint with Enid's comic book from last season:

5623e18e1400002b003c87d4.jpeg

Also, I missed that she has keys to everything?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/walking-dead-basically-confirms-that-theory-you-suspected_5623ce6fe4b0bce347011141

- OS

Edited by Oh Shoot

I read the article that Oshoot posted and in one of the replies, a person stated that they that statement was referring to her and Carl being able to sneak out of the compound so easily with all of the blindspots available to them. That does make sense. It was only she and Carl in the room.

• Like 3

I read the article that Oshoot posted and in one of the replies, a person stated that they that statement was referring to her and Carl being able to sneak out of the compound so easily with all of the blindspots available to them. That does make sense. It was only she and Carl in the room.

So perhaps this is simply a red herring on part of the writers to cast doubt. And not finishing the sentence leaves it hanging ...

Wonderful!

- OS

So perhaps this is simply a red herring on part of the writers to cast doubt. And not finishing the sentence leaves it hanging ...

Wonderful!

- OS

Yep, could be! I'm wondering about all the crap the others are going through trying to get back "home" with a few thousand walkers rambling around the woods heading towards the same thing they are. The sound of the horn!!! The writers are doing a jam-up job to me and I'm thinking this is going to be a great season! I guess I've gotten over all the minute detail mistakes of TV and movies as a whole. I never really even see them. I try to stay "in the moment" of what I see on the screen and just enjoy it for what it is. Entertainment for the masses. LOL. 

• Like 1
Since this episode happened in real time, I wonder if the next one will also? The horn didn't last too long; what happens when all those Walkers are no longer drawn in one direction? They start milling about and focus on the humans trying to get through the woods.
  • Like 1

Yep, could be! I'm wondering about all the crap the others are going through trying to get back "home" with a few thousand walkers rambling around the woods heading towards the same thing they are. The sound of the horn!!! The writers are doing a jam-up job to me and I'm thinking this is going to be a great season! I guess I've gotten over all the minute detail mistakes of TV and movies as a whole. I never really even see them. I try to stay "in the moment" of what I see on the screen and just enjoy it for what it is. Entertainment for the masses. LOL. 

could they not herd them back to the road?  Trying to remember the timeline but the horn blew for maybe fifteen minutes,  while certainly the herd is moving towards 

Alexandria. How did Morgan get back that fast?  How is the rest of the gang not there and the Walker's as well?  

So the horn gets stopped, Couldn't the gang not get the walkers headed back to the road?  Why not blare the horn on the car and draw them all back in the right direction?

Well, goodbye left hand.  You've come in real handy over the years.  You will be missed.  

If you mean Rick, I think he was cut somehow with the knife breaking? Or on the machete thing he picks up?

- OS

Edited by Oh Shoot

He cut his hand on the machete sticking out of the walker.  I was thinking he might have to loose it if the wound was contaminated.

I REALLY REALLY hope that was the other guy's body ON TOP of Glenn and Glenn manages to survive.  If Glenn dies, that's a VERY serious blow to the show and Maggie now has NO ONE.  Poor Maggie.  

He cut his hand on the machete sticking out of the walker.  I was thinking he might have to loose it if the wound was contaminated.

Meh, nothing "contaminates" any of these folks, 'cept a bite. Part of the nonsense biology of the whole thing.

And I think they made it plain Glenn is gone. Would be too cheap a cliffhanger shot to do otherwise after that scene.

- OS

Edited by Oh Shoot

Based on the biology evident in the show, only saliva contaminating a wound appears to be toxic.  I think they have shown several people with open wounds getting splattered without no ill effects.

Anyone noticed that they put the actual death scene in the previews from last week?  I thought that they were going to be hiding in the dumpster.

Also, based on what happened to Lori and possibly T-Dog, there really shouldn't be any identifiable remains, except his gun and radio, maybe.

Edited by dawgdoc