Walking Dead Season 6

Oh Shoot

When Morgan was carrying on about how if he hadn't let the Wolf live then the Wolf wouldn't have been there to save Denise and Denise wouldn't have been there to save Carl my thought was, "If you had killed the Wolf he wouldn't have taken Denise hostage. In fact, she only left the infirmary to go to the jail because you (Morgan) asked her to because the Wolf was injured. So. Morgan, if you had killed that Wolf then Denise wouldn't have been in that position to need saving in the first place, dumbass."
  • Like 7
And in a gun related theme Dwight had his index finger on the trigger when his group captured Glenn and did you see the barbed wire bat carved into the grip of the Springfield TRP that Carl picked up ? Edited by et45
I thought he was holding it weird, with the middle finger on the trigger and the index finger along the slide. It was an odd enough grip that I wondered if there was something wrong with his index finger, like it was short or too weak to pull the trigger.

I didn't notice how he was holding it when he shot Daryl.

I don't think they ever showed it; they only showed her sewing it up in the sleeve.  

At the very beginning of the episode it showed the muzzle under the sleeve of the jacket.  Looked like a M10/M11 to me.  

Also there's this screen cap from the story sync app

0pNwLIA.jpg

Edited by viscero

So Denise got the arrow that Abraham got in the graphic novel.Does that mean somebody else gets to meet Lucille?

After seeing the last episode I think they will keep the Lucile stuff accurate to the comics but strongly thinking they have swapped Abraham and Denise's plot lines.

At the very beginning of the episode it showed the muzzle under the sleeve of the jacket. Looked like a M10/M11 to me.

Also there's this screen cap from the story sync app

0pNwLIA.jpg

I know this is a tv show about the zombie apocalypse, but have you ever picked up a Mac 11. That would be like walking around with a small boat anchor tied to your wrist. A friend of mine has one that weighs a ton as far as guns are concerned. I was hoping it would be a g18 or something.

I thought he was holding it weird, with the middle finger on the trigger and the index finger along the slide. It was an odd enough grip that I wondered if there was something wrong with his index finger, like it was short or too weak to pull the trigger.

Only thing to make this better would be if he held sideways.

dwight-the-walking-dead_zps9icucens.png

Edited by MP5_Rizzo
  • Like 1

Mac 11's weight like 3.5 lbs, that's really not all that heavy.  My question is where was the clip?  That gun with magazine is not going to fit in any kind of sleeve. 

Regardless, they've taken so many liberties with firearms in that show I've quit worrying about it.

Mac 11's weight like 3.5 lbs, that's really not all that heavy. My question is where was the clip? That gun with magazine is not going to fit in any kind of sleeve.

Regardless, they've taken so many liberties with firearms in that show I've quit worrying about it.

That is the gun put mag and Ammo in there and it is ridiculous.

I know this is a tv show about the zombie apocalypse, but have you ever picked up a Mac 11. That would be like walking around with a small boat anchor tied to your wrist. A friend of mine has one that weighs a ton as far as guns are concerned. I was hoping it would be a g18 or something.

Not to mention all that hot brass burning your arm!

I was actually rather glad to see Denise take an arrow through the melon. She was a spaz and would have gotten the rest killed. Eugene is on my list too; he's baggage, so far. I was sad to see that the bullet only grazed him.

Eugene can't die. He's gotta live long enough to take Rosita to poundtown. I'm really rootin' for him. Edited by suspiciousmind
  • Like 3
Andrew Lincoln said he barely slept the night before filming the scene after he read the script.The article mentions a hard left turn in the story arc.... I'm thinking it will be Carl.Glenn is too obvious a choice.
  • Like 1
I think we had this question with Lori, but what happens if Maggie's unborn baby dies before birth? I wonder if it is infected, too. She was having pains at the end of the episode. Talk about something eatin' you up on the inside. Yikes!

ETA: I guess she's not that far along in the last episode,and babies aren't born with teeth, so maye not an issue Edited by Wingshooter
I tell ya, I'm getting really sick of the stupidity on this show.
This was the stupidest episode of the walking dead since I started watching it.

An hour and a half. They could have accomplished the whole episode in ten minutes. Edited by Caster
  • Like 4