Walking Dead Season 6

Oh Shoot

I tell ya, I'm getting really sick of the stupidity on this show.
This was the stupidest episode of the walking dead since I started watching it.

An hour and a half. They could have accomplished the whole episode in ten minutes.

That was a pretty shady ending.

What a bunch of crap. Sometimes you have to give the people what they want.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Absolute garbage finale scene.

Yeah, didn't expect them to extend a cliffhanger all the way to next season. Cheapest theatrical shot yet,  IMNSHO, even worse than Glenn and the dumpster.

- OS

It is typical for a lot of multi-season TV series though, it will be one of the hotter topics throughout the off-season.  It's the modern version of "Who do you think shot J.R.?"

Edited by No_0ne
  • Like 1

It is typical for a lot of multi-season TV series though, it will be one of the hotter topics throughout the off-season.  It's the modern version of "Who do you think shot J.R.?"

You took the words right out of my keyboard, "Who shot J.R."

You took the words right out of my keyboard, "Who shot J.R."

It was the first thing i thought of when they cut to black, it made me laugh.  I did think the episode was unnecessarily long, and could it have been any more obvious what the group was being herded into? 

I'm begging to debate whether I am going to continue to watch the show. I just watched 90minutes of nothing. The only thing we learned was Negans face. That's not to mention the unrealistic liberties they take. Have any of you been in the woods in the dark. No way Ricks group could have found their way and no way Negan could track them. I understand it's "zombies" but hell at this point Rick should sprout wings and fly them all to safety.
  • Like 1
I'm tired of the stupid look on Rick's face when he's thrust into these situations. It's starting to wear on me that he's just always got a look like he's bewildered that these things are happening to his group.

• Like 2

I'm begging to debate whether I am going to continue to watch the show. I just watched 90minutes of nothing. The only thing we learned was Negans face. That's not to mention the unrealistic liberties they take. Have any of you been in the woods in the dark. No way Ricks group could have found their way and no way Negan could track them. I understand it's "zombies" but hell at this point Rick should sprout wings and fly them all to safety.

This is a fairly densely populated area, at least before everybody became a zombie.  I'm not sure if they ever mentioned the exact geography in the show, but as I remember it was somewhere fairly close to D.C., thus the "woods" there aren't going to be much like similar areas here, and presumably much easier to navigate through.  I do know they stumble across a subdivision or town every few minutes when out driving, so maybe finding your way in the dark is somewhat easier there.  As for the other group tracking them, again not hard, as the Rick's group is traversing through Negan's territory, which his group has controlled for a while.  Also, don't forget that Rick and the group were being "funneled" all day to specific locations, a fact easily discernible while watching the plot unfold but one in which our favorite group of survivors were apparently unable to fathom despite the massive evidence in front of them ...

I'm tired of the stupid look on Rick's face when he's thrust into these situations. It's starting to wear on me that he's just always got a look like he's bewildered that these things are happening to his group.

He is British you know, maybe that explains it ...

• Like 1

I'm talking about physical seeing with your eyes in the dark. Any patch of woods were the tree tops touch is virtually impossible to navigate without artificial light and a compass. The premise is more retarded than actual zombies

Got you, but it helps when you have all those camera lights aiding you, lol.

How's this thread not on fire this morning?

because there's barely anything to talk about.  We didn't learn anything more than we knew at the begging of the season...someone dies.  

I personally think it's Daryl, simply because during the Negan speech they kept showing the first person POV from someone waking up in the cage.  I have to believe that was Daryl waking up from his gunshot wound.  Then when Negan clubs the victim they use the first person POV again, I think it's probably the same person.  Could be Glenn, but I'm betting on Daryl

Here is what I anticipate for the season finale, a cliff hanger to rival the mid-season finale of Glenn under the dumpster.  Yeah, we will be able to narrow it down to a few of Ricks posse  that's about to meet their waterloo, but tune in to next seasons premier for the gruesome details.

I saw this coming several weeks ago.

• Like 2

Daryl makes sense to me, since he has his new motorcycle show.

Speaking of his new motorcycle show, on talking dead last night, when they plugged it Hardawick ask if amc was giving out free vibrators for the show.
  • Like 1

The wife and I thoroughly enjoyed the episode.

I love how they showed Rick all cocky and feeling tough early. He'd just whooped some Saviour a$$, got out unscathed, and showed them who was boss. He drove away from the first roadblock feeling all magnanimous, like he'd just spared their lives. Each subsequent roadblock he felt more scared, less in control, and more blocked in. They abandoned the RV STILL thinking they'd out-smarted Negan only to find out they'd been played the whole time and had been herded like sheep straight to the wolves.

When he was captured by the Terminus cannibals, he was all righteous and tough, but he's finally met a vastly superior foe. Rick was broken by the end and helpless.

• Like 5

......and in 6 mo everybody will be chomping at the bit ready for the new season to start and find out who it was.The audio of the ending was leaked a few days ago I was hoping that was just a hoax but it was it word for word.