You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By KOM2
      LNIB Sig p229 Carry in 9mm. Shot 50 rounds. Comes with box and 3 mags. Excellent condition. Have iWB holster available as well. Asking $700. 

• By Rhodewarrior
      Selling my DeltaPoint Pro, with 2.5 MOA red dot. It is motion activated and has self shut off. It has only seen 2 range sessions on my rifle and is in great condition. $280
      I have a NIB Glock mount for it. $25
      I also have a GG&G Ruger Ranch rifle mount for it. $20.
      Prefer FTF around Cool Springs or Murfreesboro, but I will accept PayPal and ship it, if you pay the shipping.

• By Grand Torino
      This is made from 3/16" 1084 carbon steel that sports a hamon. The blade is 5" long with an OAL of 10 1/4". It has a bronze finger guard with green G10 and 1084 steel accents and copper pin and lanyard tube. The handle is beautiful Ambrosia Maple and comes with the awesome slightly antiqued leather sheath that compliments the knife perfectly. The sheath is made by a fellow forum member 1911alltheway.
      This blade is $160 shipped.

The Fine Print

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.
TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.
Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines