You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By FUJIMO
      New unfired H&K VP9 with the unmistakable combo of FDE and OD.
      Superluminova sights (dayglo green) but NOT night sights 
      Interchangeable back straps and side panels.
      Ambidextrous controls
      2 15 round mags case etc
      $510
      FTF in east tn preferred but other arrangements can be made.

• By robtattoo
      1985 Force (Chrysler) 9.9 outboard. I bought this motor on a boat & I have no use for it. I know very little about it other than it hasn't been used in a couple of years. It's in really clean overall condition, turns over & has great compression (111 & 112 psi)
      It's very clean under the hood & the lower unit is sound. Throttle linkage & gear linkages are good & it shifts perfectly (F-N-R)
      The only bad thing I can find is that the pull-starter return spring is either stuck or broken. It doesn't feel or sound broken, but I don't have the time to pull the flywheel & look. I reckon a couple of hours of cleaning & a little wrench turning would have it running!
      Parts are still readily available for this model.
      Price is firm. $350

• By Grand Torino
      The sawmill blades are back in time for Christmas gifts for yourself or someone else. This is the only batch of these that will be available before the holidays. They all come with the combo kydex/leather sheath shown. First come first serve...when they are gone they are gone.
      First represents my take on a small bushcraft knife.... size...8 1/2" OAL with a 4" blade  It has sculpted canvas micarta handles with SS pins/lanyard hole. $75 shipped.

Next is also my take on a small bushcraft knife.... size...8 1/2" OAL with a 4" blade  It has black walnut handles with brass pins/lanyard hole. $75 shipped. SOLD!!!

Next .... measuring 8 1/2" OAL with a 3 1/2" cutting edge It has birdseye maple handles and  SS pins/lanyard tube. $75 each shipped.

Next .... measuring 8 1/2" OAL with a 3 1/2" cutting edge It has thermally roasted honey maple handle and  brass pins/lanyard tube. $75 each shipped. SOLD!!!

Next  has a 4 1/2" blade and OAL of about 9 1/2". It has brass pins/lanyard tube with red elm handles. This one is $85 shipped.

Next  has a 4 1/2" blade and OAL of about 9 1/2". It has brass pins/lanyard tube with persimmon handles. This one is $95 shipped.

Next  has a 4 1/2" blade and OAL of about 9 1/2". It has brass pins/lanyard tube with spalted elm handles. This one is $85 shipped.

Lastly..... this one has a 5 1/2" blade and OAL of 10 3/4". The guard was made from a rusty leaf spring in keeping with the recycled theme. It has SS pins/lanyard tube and some dang hard Tennessee Pecan with some carvings for handles. This has a hidden tang and is $95 shipped.

Footer title

This content can be configured within your theme settings in your ACP. You can add any HTML including images, paragraphs and lists.

Footer title

This is an example of a list.

Footer title

This content can be configured within your theme settings in your ACP. You can add any HTML including images, paragraphs and lists.

Footer title

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines