I knew it was just a matter of time............

crossfire

I have been putting off getting a G43 since they came out and kept saying my G26 was good enough. Well I went to the local gun shop and they had one there and it kept calling out to me. So I took a look at it and slipped it in my pocket and tried it inside my waist band and it followed me home. :woohoo:

I know the info I'm looking for has been asked before, :shake:  but what is the slimmest inside the waist band holster you guys have found as I wear Levies most the time and have a 33 waist. I'm also looking for feedback on a mag extender to give it a extra round or two. :shrug:

Edited by crossfire
The Taran Tactical extensions are pure gold. WarPig turned me onto them - more expensive than Pearce but SO worth the extra clams.

Cant give you any insight on IWB since I just stuff it in my cargo shorts pocket

Idk about you but my Glock 43 trigger SUCKS Id stone it or put a Ghost in it

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
  • Like 1
Congrats! I really like the G43. I have actually been using a belly-band type holster for my G43 and PF9 lately. I carry it at about 4:00 position. It took me a little while to get used to it, but once I did I really like it. Super slim, doesn't try pull my pants down, adjustable for any depth or cant, can be used with ANY type clothing. Works great for me. Good luck
  • Like 1

The Taran Tactical extensions are pure gold. WarPig turned me onto them - more expensive than Pearce but SO worth the extra clams.

Cant give you any insight on IWB since I just stuff it in my cargo shorts pocket

Idk about you but my Glock 43 trigger SUCKS Id stone it or put a Ghost in it

They better be good for what they cost, do you know of a good place to order from? Trigger is not to bad on this one, I didn't put a gage on it yet. I'm going to the range tomorrow will see how it shoots.

Edited by crossfire

I ordered the Taran +2 mag extenders from Shooters Source in McKinney, Tx. 2 for $67.95 shipped, they should be in tomorrow. I will look into the Alien Gear Holster and the Remora. I went to the range yesterday and the G43 ate everything I feed it. :up: Its recoil is a little sharper then the G26 but not bad and the trigger is, well a Glock. It shoots were you point it, so all in all it's a keeper :pleased:

Thanks for all the feedback :rock:

I ordered the Taran +2 mag extenders from Shooters Source in McKinney, Tx. 2 for $67.95 shipped, they should be in tomorrow. I will look into the Alien Gear Holster and the Remora. I went to the range yesterday and the G43 ate everything I feed it. :up: Its recoil is a little sharper then the G26 but not bad and the trigger is, well a Glock. It shoots were you point it, so all in all it's a keeper :pleased:

Thanks for all the feedback :rock:

Taran mag extenders received from Shooters Source, 2 day USPS priority shipping, nice item. The quality justifies the price. :up:

I went with the Alien Gear holster, ordered it yesterday.

Edited by crossfire
  • 2 weeks later...

I've been carrying my Shield in a Sticky holster for around 2 weeks now. It has been very comfortable and I got it on Amazon for, I think, around $25. I like the fact that I can tuck or not tuck and there are no tell-tell belt clips.

I was just about to "pull the trigger" and get a Glock 43 . . . . until I had a chance to look at and shoot the Sig P938 SAS. A lot more gun for just a little more money (IMHO)

Congrats on a great pistol!  The 938 has been dependable and sent most of my other carry guns to the safe.

How does the 43 carry compared to the 26? I carry a 19 and have found it to be rather comfortable. However, the smaller the more the comfort increases in most cases, so just curious about the 43.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The 26 is much like a stubby 19 - I think half inch off the slide and an inch or so off the bottom.

The 43 is much like a flat 26, I have a 32 which is the same size as a 19 and both the 26 and 43 feel great. My pinky falls off the end but with a Glock +2 on the 26 and a Glock +0 on the 43 it fits my whole hand.

The 43 is not really that snappy - hell the 26 feels stiffer sometimes I do not know why.

You will be satisfied with both, you will lose ammo capacity but the 43 just melts away on your body.

The 26 is much like a stubby 19 - I think half inch off the slide and an inch or so off the bottom.

The 43 is much like a flat 26, I have a 32 which is the same size as a 19 and both the 26 and 43 feel great. My pinky falls off the end but with a Glock +2 on the 26 and a Glock +0 on the 43 it fits my whole hand.

The 43 is not really that snappy - hell the 26 feels stiffer sometimes I do not know why.

You will be satisfied with both, you will lose ammo capacity but the 43 just melts away on your body.

You can get a +2 for the G43, if your going to put an extender on the mag go with a Taran, it's worth the extra $.