What are TGOers putting on their Christmas list this year?

Spots

Yeah its early, but I was just curious who had a Christmas list started and what's on it? Me and the wife decided to exchange one item each, and focus more on spending time with family and friends this holiday. She asked for a revolver to start carrying so I'm gonna be trying to find a snubby .38 in a light weight frame. And I asked for a new hat from Falcon Park Hattery, so that will be on order soon. What are you and the spouse doing for the holidays?

This is the hat I'm ordering

IMG_1485_zpsqir21bla.jpg

Based off this from my favorite movie

tom-hardy-forrest-bondurant-lawless-tom-

Sent from behind the anvil

• Like 1
The wife is supposed to give birth around Dec 10th (first kid, hard to nail down the date) so a lot of stuff will be going towards the baby.

However she wants another 1911 - depending if she likes 10mm we might be getting a RIA 10mm 1911

As for me? Probably another Dillon press.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk Edited by CommsNBombs
  • Like 2

We decided to forgo the gifting this year. But I can't go that route. I'll get her something sentimental probably.

I keep asking for another handgun. lol

She keeps telling me that isn't going to happen cause of not knowing what to get.  Doesn't believe me when I say just about anything.

And Spots...keep on with the hats. I'd like to see them(true hats, not baseball caps) make a comeback.

Edited by hipower

We decided to forgo the gifting this year. But I can't go that route. I'll get her something sentimental probably.

I keep asking for another handgun. lol

She keeps telling me that isn't going to happen cause of not knowing what to get. Doesn't believe me when I say just about anything.

And Spots...keep on with the hats. I'd like to see them(true hats, not baseball caps) make a comeback.

I've never been a baseball cap person. My dad and my papaw wore a hat because they are practical, the same reason I do. Protection from sun, rain, snow, hot and cold weather. And they look better than a ballcap.

received_366353756902992_zpsiexohke6.jpe

Based off this from my favorite movie

tom-hardy-forrest-bondurant-lawless-tom-

That is an awesome movie!  Favorite part is when he plumbs the still into the sink faucet lol!  ... Hold on, that was this movie right, or am I thinking of another one?  It's been a long time since I seen it.

Edited by Sam1

Lawless is one of the all time greatest movies ever filmed. I watched it on netflix some time back. As soon as it was over, I played it again. I watched it 5 or 6 times that weekend, and I rarely ever watch t.v.

As for a Christmas gift, I don't need anything. I expect my wife will pick out a new living room suite or some such nonsense, and it'll be for "both of us". If I don't have to try and pick her out a gift, it'll be fine with me. Giving my wife a gift is nothing more than an opportunity to fail for me.

Edited by gregintenn
  • Like 2

I myself would just like a year without any major health issues and I would be happy. I have told my entire family not to buy me a damn thing cause I don't need all the junk I have now. My daughter calls me Scrooge every year and every year I agree with her. I try decorating that year after I lost my wife to try and keep her memories alive but it didn't work so I gave all my decorations to the Kids so they could decorate for the grand kids.

I've spent a decent amount of money on me in the past couple of months (pistol, rifle, scope, reloading stuff) so told the wife I don't want anything for Christmas. Will probably get cash from the in-laws and put it towards reloading components.

I probably will end up buying me a present with the pretense it is for my daughter. She is only 3 but loves looking at the moon and stars as do I. So a decent quality telescope is on the list for "her".
I'm taking the wife and kids on a vacation to Disney World. The kids get a few small gifts from Santa, of course, but we have such a large family they get plenty of crap at Christmas. My wife and I like to buy experiences at Christmas time as opposed to things. We've been doing that for quite a few years now and it is much more enjoyable than material gifts. Besides, the older we get, the more we realize that we don't really need things for anything other than improving convenience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk