@MidwayUSA: Caldwell Electronic Muffs on sale for $15

Guest GUTTERbOY

Guest GUTTERbOY

Figured some of you might be interested in this. I've kind of been meaning to try out electronic protection stuff, but never really could convince myself to spring for a pair. But I was ordering some stuff from Midway the other day, and happened to notice this sale. I figured, for $15, it's worth a try.

I haven't tried them out at the range yet, but they seem to respond well to abrupt noises at the house. Just clapping my hands loudly is enough to shut them off, so I expect they should work well with shots as well.

Anyway, I figured that some of you other folks might be interested in something like this, if you're a cheap bastard like me.

:shrug:

http://www.midwayusa.com/eproductpage.exe/showproduct?saleitemid=142725&utm_source=shooting&utm_medium=category11%2008

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I may have to get a pair myself. Anyone else wanna tag along & sve on shipping?

I'm in, but live in Tullahoma. I do drive through Nashvegas a great deal, but it won't be until Dec 12th that I roll that way again. The more I write, the more I come to question this working. If you can prove my stupidity wrong, then I'm still in.:)

Travis

Figured some of you might be interested in this. I've kind of been meaning to try out electronic protection stuff, but never really could convince myself to spring for a pair. But I was ordering some stuff from Midway the other day, and happened to notice this sale. I figured, for $15, it's worth a try.

Anyway, I figured that some of you other folks might be interested in something like this, if you're a cheap bastard like me.

:dirty:

http://www.midwayusa.com/eproductpage.exe/showproduct?saleitemid=142725&utm_source=shooting&utm_medium=category11%2008

Thanks for the link!

Ordered a pair last night, plus some Frankford Arsenal "stuff"

I have a pair of these though I paid around $20 plus tax at Bas Pro this past spring. They work fine and are well worth $20. I do prefer my Remington ones from Wally World ($50 or so) as they seem to muffle larger calibers better but they have batteries and volume controls on each ear which is kinda of a pain.

Guest abailey362

if anyone else around chattanooga wants to order some i might go in and split shipping, but after 9 bux monimum shipping and a "$3 special handling fee" they are almost as much as retail