***PM ME YOUR ADDRESS***Secret Santa 2015-

If you are participating please PM me your address now. This thread will be locked tonight sometime so make sure you post in this thread before it locks if you are wanting to participate.

Ok, it is that time of year again. Metalhead is taking a break this year so I am stepping up.

Rules

Must have been registered before today

Must have more than 10 posts before today

Must ship with delivery confirmation

Must spend more than $20

Must mail your package on or before 12/15/2015

I will lock this thread on 11/20/2015. After that I will match people up then provide your name and mailing address to your Secret Santa.

And once the thread is locked please do not back out but I understand that life sometimes can get in the way. So if something does happen please let me know as soon as possible so we can make arrangements.  

If $20 or more is too much please let me know. If we get enough people agreeing it is too high I will lower it. $20 is the minimum and not a maximum so I will leave it up to the Santa as to whether they want to spend more but everyone should at least hit the $20 mark. And with shipping and delivery confirmation it should still be under $30 total.

And PLEASE let this be the first year everyone gets something if they sign up.

I'm in by the way.

Edited by Dolomite_supafly
Easy guideline... if you draw my name, I'll take a nice 1911 or a Savage Trophy Hunter in 308. :-)

But seriously, it's usually pretty wide-open. Obviously, if it's gun related that would be cool. It sounds like we'll have enough time once we receive the name of our "target" that you'll be able to "scope out" an idea of what they may like by reading some of their posts. That may be hard as we have many members who read a lot but post very little. When in doubt, a neat gadget or something useful in general always seems safe. Maybe some defensive ammo in a caliber you've read they carry? I've already got a couple little items in mind, and will get something nicer tailored to the recipient once I get his or her name.

I really love this TGO tradition! Edited by musicman
  • Like 3

I'm in

Any guidelines for type of gift? Just curious what other have done or what's in line, this being a firearm related forum

Worse comes to worse if your HUMINT collection skills are not suffice then a gift card to Bass Pro, Academy, PSA or something like that can always work.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Worse comes to worse if your HUMINT collection skills are not suffice then a gift card to Bass Pro, Academy, PSA or something like that can always work.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Here is a place I would start.

http://www.tngunowners.com/forums/topic/91731-what-are-tgoers-putting-on-their-christmas-list-this-year/

Edited by Dolomite_supafly