Terror attack in France

Raoul

Yep watching this too.

UNDERSTAND what I'm saying here.  This will turn out to have muslim ties.  The people that have been killed/injured did NOT deserve this in any way.  BUT, France as a whole deserve every bit of this.  They let the bastards in by the train load.  It will happen here and my heart breaks for the victims but as a WHOLE country, we will deserve it too.  

We used to believe that Nazi germany was the worst enemy of the last few centuries.  I believe it is the filth of islam.  We are finding out the true evil that is Islam.  

Edited by Caster
  • Like 11

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=nZSIbutV8w8

Sounds like some pretty heavy stuff

*edit*

There's a live thread on reddit if you're the type that likes to keep up with unfolding situations

https://www.reddit.com/live/vwwmqtrc17ul

From the sounds of it, "Eagles of Death Metal" (an American band by the guy from Queens of the Stone Age) may be part of the hostage group.

Edited by NoBanStan
Im following some ISIS feeds on twitter and they are claiming the hell out of this.

They got "refugees" in Germany and Hungary too, this is not going to get any better

ETA: Looks like they followed through http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3170987/ISIS-streets-Paris-dead-bodies-Vile-threat-French-jihadi-brutally-executes-Syrian-soldier-terror-group-s-latest-bloody-execution-video.html

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk Edited by CommsNBombs
  • Like 1

.....UNDERSTAND what I'm saying here.  This will turn out to have muslim ties. 

Im following some ISIS feeds on twitter and they are claiming the hell out of this...

I am shocked, shocked I tell you. Would have assumed one of the well known Christian, Jewish, Hindu, or Buddhist terrorist cabals.

- OS

• Like 6
Yeah, I was stating that more as a matter of fact. The rest of my comment is what I didn't want misconstrued.

To all the countries that have let these d-bags inside their borders, I'd like to quote the old fable about the snake I was told as a kid.

A kid was walking down a road and found a snake, shivering and cold the snake begged the boy to pick him and put him in his jacket to keep him warm. The boy protested and said No you'll bite me. No I wont I swear. The boy did....and the snake bit him. As the boy died from the poison he says to the snake, I did everything you asked me to do and you promised not to hurt me. The snake replied, You KNEW I was a snake when you picked me up. Don't act so surprised. Edited by Caster
  • Like 13

Yeah, I was stating that more as a matter of fact. The rest of my comment is what I didn't want misconstrued.

To all the countries that have let these d-bags inside their borders, I'd like to quote the old fable about the snake I was told as a kid.

A kid was walking down a road and found a snake, shivering and cold the snake begged the boy to pick him and put him in his jacket to keep him warm. The boy protested and said No you'll bite me. No I wont I swear. The boy did....and the snake bit him. As the boy died from the poison he says to the snake, I did everything you asked me to do and you promised not to hurt me. The snake replied, You KNEW I was a snake when you picked me up. Don't act so surprised.

Yep, perhaps even more pertinent is the frog and the scorpion, since these Muslim scorpions are willing to drown in the stream along with their frog victims, as it is "their nature" to do so.

- OS

Edited by Oh Shoot
  • Like 3
They have a hell of a C4I cell in place. There are what? 8 attacks with 2-4 man teams, all with automatic weapons, explosives and body armor wiping out pockets of people and taking multiple hostages.

Theyre going to kill all those people, this is a show of force. It took 32 air strikes and 7000 Peshmerga to take back Sinjar - where there were only about 30 fighters.

This is not going to go away. How many other people took on refugees? Germany. Hungary. Spain. Italy. Great Britain.

I expect attacks in Germany and Moscow in the next few weeks

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
  • Like 1